Britney was extremely upset at the Domination announcement

16 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Hmm. Yeah, that's odd. And the NYT doc said she was supposed to perform that night, which was the first I'd heard of that. I only thought she was supposed to address the crowd.

Would be nice to have more context around that. Like, why tf was she unable to talk exaclty? And did she not want to be there because of that/something related to all that or something else?

If there was ever a performance planned (which I doubt) it must've been cancelled before the day of the announcement. As I've said on other threads, that stage didn't look like a stage to perform, and the people that was there were not her dancers.

Image-1.png

I wonder if she really was upset, maybe it had something to do with Kevin. That year is when he asked for an increase on his monthly pay

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

It was cancelled the day of, as there’s footage out there of a stand-in doing a run through and learning what the new run-of-show (or lack there of) was going to be. There were several dancers there (off to the sides as you can see in that photo above), lighting, lots more than what we were given. 

The Ellen Degeneres appearance was also supposed to be more than that awkward “announcement of an announcement” - not a performance or anything like that - but from what I understand, B didn’t do the full moment as planned (which you can tell from Ellen’s reaction). Whether she just got excited/anxious and forgot or went rogue, who knows. I would love to believe the latter but it was most likely the former. 

what footage? I've never seen that :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

but those literally look nothing like dancers, you can see a bunch of those girls at the beginning of the livestream with the guy from Ellen show, they were just there clapping and posing

and that stage is not for a performance, the platform could've barely had two more dancers besides Britney. It's literally just a staircase, and there was nothing else. And still, it looks too complex to have been something thought of a few hours before the show (if we are to believe the "performance" was cancelled that day, and they had to come up with something else)

• Like 9
1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

Hmm. Yeah, that's odd. And the NYT doc said she was supposed to perform that night, which was the first I'd heard of that. I only thought she was supposed to address the crowd.

Would be nice to have more context around that. Like, why tf was she unable to talk exaclty? And did she not want to be there because of that/something related to all that or something else?

I think this was wrongly reported. I don’t think she was ever suppose to perform. The layout of the announcement didn’t have a place for a performance 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

People always say it was Britney's decision to exit the stage and exit the whole event but did they even watch the stream? She's clearly told exactly what to do and who to talk by her security:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

They point her to give autographs, then the guy tells exactly who to speak and who he is (the host guy whose name I forget). And then they take her to the car and the event is over. It looks like even the host is getting told in real time that she exits the event because he looks surprised. Maybe she originally was supposed to give a speech and talk to press but something happened behind the scenes that pissed team C so they just made her the careless diva villain of the situation.

If you look in the video where she was walking through the red carpet, you can see her many times reach her hand out to sign a fans poster or merch of her, but her security guards hold her back. There was a Britney fan whom wanted his Baby One More Time vinyl signed by Britney but when she went to sign it, her guards literally pushed the man aside. This was clearly Team Con's disgusting plan for all this BS allegedly . No doubt Britney was upset, she has always cared about her fans experiences except for those M&G experiences but we don't talk about them :demi: so obviously she would be so disappointed of how the whole event went with people just standing there and she didn't even say a word.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

The whole thing was a mess, starting with the Ellen appearance. We don't know what happened but I had seen her only a few months earlier in Atlantic City and she looked AMAZING. Literally I thought we were witnessing Prime Britney 2.0. The videos she was posting of the rehearsals looked like she was so excited to do something different, even though now we know something was going on behind the scenes.

Also, everybody seems to gloss over the video of her backstage at Ellen where she goes "I'm scared" yet nobody noticed Ellen in the background screaming HOW DARE YOU? 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, dr35 said:

I'm not sure why people are asking what she'd be upset about? How about announcing a new residency when she didn't want to, because she was still under her father's control, and literally being told what she was allowed to say. She probably told them she wasn't even going go do the announcement, so they took some photos and left. 

a few months later and she's checked into a facility. I'm not gonna say "this poor woman".... because Britney doesn't need people's pity. She's strong as hell. I'm just so ******* angry for her that stories like this have to keep coming out, yet nothing is changing.

the rehearsals hadn't even started at this point (the last Piece of Me Tour show happened a few days after the announcement), and in the rehearsal videos she seemed into it.

I'm not saying we know everything about what was going on behind the scenes, but at this point at least, she seemed like she kept going with the flow as she was since the previous months (the summer tour).

It still seems to me that the idea of pulling off the show was Jamie's, and only afterwards (the mental facility and all) was when Britney decided not to go back to perform. Remember that at the beginning it wasn't announced as cancelled but "postponed" so they pretended her to resume the show (or start it) at some point in the future.

• Like 4