The Documentary Stages

Inherzone

I‘m watching it right now and i feel it has a really dark touch on it... the press conference at the beginning, the man with the reading cards, the drama with the rain and how people responded to it, the one person that said „gosh, make a decision ur 21 years old“... we also don‘t see Larry anywhere 🤔 

She was also going trough alot (break up)... how come they wanted to do that documentary?? 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, FeedTheStans said:

What stood out to me was that she said she wanted to take a break, but as we know now she never got to have a proper break. She looks so sad and tired in the doc.

Yeah... And Lynne's gift for Brit was very strange... maybe I'm reaching, but looks like manipulation to me... 'work *****' , indeed(

That's Felicia's voice at the end telling her she needed to make a decision.

I always saw that as a bit of foreshadowing as to how the next few years would play out...She was so used to other people making important decisions for her that she didn't seem to know how to make an important decision on her own.

As for Larry being absent, it was because her other manager was on the road with her — Johnny Wright. He appears in the doc.

Archived