Who should apologize next? Xtina? i think so.

Inherzone

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think fans need to stop this witchhunt,and focus on real problem (and ppl who did this to Britney).

You and I aka this fandom,have no use from these so called apologize. Only use we have is to gloat to other fandoms.

And no,non of these celebs are obligated to speak up. We are starting to look ridiculous with such demands.

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I think fans need to stop this witchhunt,and focus on real problem (and ppl who did this to Britney).

You and I aka this fandom,have no use from these so called apologize. Only use we have is to gloat to other fandoms.

And no,non of these celebs are obligated to speak up. We are starting to look ridiculous with such demands.

Lol... I could've saved my post 

3 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

.  .  .  . I'm totally fine with JT apologizing because it was necessity. But Xtina? She never did Britney dirty as JT or the media. No. 

We need to be careful not to start a witch hunt in the name of Britney. IMO  this could backfire hard 

Yeah some stan bases are starting to turn on us. Saying Britney never supported anyone publicly etc. 

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

100%, couldn't have said better myself

To be honest, it is even getting a little annoying, what's the point in an insincere apology?

And, of course, I would be happy if many stars with big names supported Free Britney movement, but if they don't want to or are afraid to talk about it for whatever reason or just don't care about it, well, this is their prerogative and they shouldn't be harassed because of it.

6 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

100%, couldn't have said better myself

To be honest, it is even getting a little annoying, what's the point in an insincere apology?

And, of course, I would be happy if many stars with big names supported Free Britney movement, but if they don't want to or are afraid or just don't care about it, well, this is their prerogative and they shouldn't be harassed because of it.

I think a lot of ppl are waiting for Britney to speak up. Not a lot of ppl follow court documents. Heck even major media doesn't say much about that.

People have to remember that all these stars are not apologizing to us. You do not need that apology. Therefore, as much as we'd like, unless Britney herself sometime down the future demands an apology from xtina or someone else, it's not on us to demand apologies. And it's also not on us to accept or deny them because again, they're not apologizing to us. There are far more important things than that.

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I'm here for Jamie and Lou to apologise and get thrown into jail and serve life sentences.

I understand why WE fams think this, but let's put it in Britneys perspective. Do you really think, she would want life sentence for her own father. Yes, her father is horrible but I dont she would ever want him to be in jail. She really isnt that type of person 🤷‍♀️

Everyone knows Christina is a b-tch and she used to say really shady/mean things about Britney (I feel like she's been nicer in the last like 10 years or so?) but I don't think she really contributed to Britney's demise or really got the public against her like JT did. They were rivals and Christina was jealous and said some stupid stuff but I don't think it's the same.

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Tell them sis. This is getting ridiculous :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Xtina is in no way obligated to say anything about this. What is she apologizing for?? On watch what happens live a few years ago she was asked a personal Britney question and she chose not to answer because it’s not her business. This fan base has got to stop coddling for apologies from everyone Britney has ever met. It’s starting to look ridiculous. 

I feel like the fandom needs to chill a bit and not run around demanding apologies, that will end up looking bad on our part. If people apologize it should be authentic , not some JT fake apology ****.

Also, I feel like there could be something Xtina knows that makes it hard/awkward for her to say anything. I'm sure she's met B's family ect since they worked together on MMC. Maybe there is something we don't know (e.g. if she knows how abusive/ controlling Jamie really is behind the scenes)

I also feel like, however, if she said something supportive it could finally squash the decades long feud. I don't think B and C personally ever had problems with each other, it was mostly the fans/media who created it. 

I don't think you can compare her supporting Demi to her supporting Britney. Demi and Xtina have been working together in the past years and seem to be semi good friends, so it is more natural for her to show support. B and Xtina haven't spoken in decades, they have more a "my friend in primary school that moved away and I haven't spoken to since" dynamic. 

Archived