NEW Britney Spears sketch on SNL

SLV4U

11 minutes ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

That girl got Britney's voice down!  

Also, SNL is propaganda. Cuomo is not only in trouble for changing how deaths were counted,  he also was the one who forced sick covid patients into the nursing homes.  He literally killed old people.  Nursing home deaths account for over 41% of all covid deaths in NYC. 

Maybe I missed the propaganda part lol, SNL isn’t praising Cuomo or anything

10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Maybe I missed the propaganda part lol, SNL isn’t praising Cuomo or anything

They're minimizing his crime by selectively omitting the whole ****** part to make it seem like a mere clerical error instead of what it really is - manslaughter and a coverup.  SNL is a democrat PR firm.  The writing wasn't even that funny.  The Britney reference excitement saved the whole sketch.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Was it the best Britney impersonation ever? No. But it’s really impressive when you consider the circumstances. It’s not like SNL just hired a professional Britney impersonator. They have the same 10 or whatever cast members to work with, and they have to be adaptable and be able to do impressions of hundreds of different people. She did a fine job.

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

I watched on global too... and okay I def enjoyed this but I feel it was a missed opportunity with the amount of times she said the word governor to not go full British and go call the governor to stage

And I definitely laughed out loud at "are u ok" and I get this question a lot

Her mannerisms were spot on for 2021ney

• Love 2