Even Kaleb is using her for likes and followers now..

Dollyg

I mean check his Instagram account and the pic he has with Preston and how he tags freebritney. And let me tell you that he does NOT support this movement, it’s obvious that he wants Follower. 
it’s really sad that everybody around her is just there to use her 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even Jayden did the same thing,which upset me at the time,but I guess we shouldn’t be mad at them, they are teenagers that grew up in all this internet/social media times, they don’t really know rn, that it’s not too nice, it doesnt justify them, it’s that they’re still kids:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

our enemies really team con, that’s where our attention should go now:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Yeah just seen that attention seeking post. He better be grateful. Considering he wouldn't have much with his dead beat jobless father.

Kaleb if ur reading this. The only reason ur able to lead this "fancy" life is due to Britney Spears money. Who should only be used on ur 2 siblings instead of 8 of yall.

I admit I looked. He is aspiring to be trash. Every surface or table shown is dirty, him talking in a fake rapper voice, bragging about things. Posting a story about weed.

I know there's no way to absolve Jamie for his behaviour to Preston, but is it any surprise that he flipped when Kevin's kids act like this. 

1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

I admit I looked. He is aspiring to be trash. Every surface or table shown is dirty, him talking in a fake rapper voice, bragging about things. Posting a story about weed.

I know there's no way to absolve Jamie for his behaviour to Preston, but is it any surprise that he flipped when Kevin's kids act like this. 

Yeah the way he speaks and expresses himself is literally Kevin 2.00.

What did Britney see in that man is beyond me. He is literally type of a guy who you **** because he is hot,but then sneak out out of his appartment once ***** and alcohol wears of due to shame of knowing what you have done.

If you look Chaotic he can barely form a coherent sentence. And looks like trailer park trash (no offense).

2 hours ago, Dollyg said:

I mean check his Instagram account and the pic he has with Preston and how he tags freebritney. And let me tell you that he does NOT support this movement, it’s obvious that he wants Follower. 
it’s really sad that everybody around her is just there to use her 

what is his nick? 

Archived