The paparazzi who stalked Britney Spears have no regrets

Marcanthony

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're soulless. I'm so sick of hearing "oh it's just a job, she likes us, I'm trying to provide for my family, we care about her" etc. 

When I was watching the documentary, I kept waiting for that scum paparazzo who took the infamous photo of Britney with the umbrella to say something like "you know, in hindsight, this was a woman who was clearly going through a horrific time and we probably should have left her alone". Instead, he said something like "hoW Was I To knoW somETHINg was wrong??! she never told US to STOP" right after he basically said "poor Britney was going through some real stuff - she couldn't see her kids, she was clearly in crisis mode, so I did what I thought was best - I asked if she was ok AND THEN TOOK HER PICTURE BECAUSE $$$$"

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

I might be delusional as I keep re-watching the doc, the part where this man explains how they 'casually' caught Britney on the street I started thinking K-fed had something to do with it. 

How did that Daniel guy know where Britney was? How did he know she was gonna be at Kfeds house? Why did he know it was gonna be a good night to shoot Britney? Did K**** warned the paparazzi guys Britney was gonna be there so he wasnt gonna open the door? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Remember that one letter allegedly written by Brit where she says it all was set up? Maybe she also refered to this incident. Guys, the more I watch this documentary, the more I try to figure out how things gone so bad for our girl. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

6 hours ago, Million Billion said:

How did that Daniel guy know where Britney was? How did he know she was gonna be at Kfeds house? Why did he know it was gonna be a good night to shoot Britney? Did K**** warned the paparazzi guys Britney was gonna be there so he wasnt gonna open the door? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I don't like Kevin, to put mildly, but he didn't have to tell that Daniel guy anything... Cuz paparazzi literally stalked her and almost constantly watched her house and everytime she came out, they chased her... because, sadly, they could make a lot of money from it.

Archived