Does it somewhat bother you that Britney forum has become all about "law'' and not about music actually?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

BOTHERS?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you can still post about her music if you like but the most important thing to the majority of us right now is freeing Britney. 

People are obviously more than welcome to keep posting about her music too - i've been trying to post stuff recently about her music and recent achievements so we remember how much of an incredible artist she is! (not that we need reminding).

I personally am glad her freedom is at the forefront, it is what is most important right now.

5 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

She hasn't released an album/new song (I don't count Glory rejects) in the last almost 5 years. So there's not a lot to discuss about music rn. Although, about the topic of human rights... 

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well you can still post about her music if you like but the most important thing to the majority of us right now is freeing Britney. 

People are obviously more than welcome to keep posting about her music too - i've been trying to post stuff recently about her music and recent achievements so we remember how much of an incredible artist she is! (not that we need reminding).

I personally am glad her freedom is at the forefront, it is what is most important right now.

what have you done to benefit Britney in her human rights?

wanna know cuase you may be set an example i don't follow too closely

how have you benefitted Britney? .-?-.., 

Fans who are screaming for new gigs and music consolidate guardianship. These fans are part of the problem that guardianship never ends. Britney has made it clear that she refuses to work while her father is in charge. So why this discussion. We are committed to Britney, not to the parasites who exploit Britney.     how can one place music above human freedom at all

• Super Mods

As much as I wish Britney would release music like any other artist, and we could bop to it and fight for her on the charts, the reality is different. Our fave is a slave - her music is not her own, her money is not her own, even her social media is not her own. So the music she creates has no personality behind it because it is not her creativity that produced it, its money thirsty sharks who demand from her to record something that will sell well.

In order for us to enjoy Britney's new music, we first need to set her free. Hence why we gotta deal with law and policies right now - so we can enjoy the best of her later. 

Britney doesn't want to work while her father is in charge. I respect that choice.

you prefer us to speak about her lips, nose, ad-libs in "liar" and the 2 songs she sang live that decade (the now-iconic birthday anthem "Happy Birthday" & something to talk about) for the 298104th time? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

btw it's my birthday in 9 days :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Spoiler

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

there's no 29 February this year 

7 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

what have you done to benefit Britney in her human rights?

wanna know cuase you may be set an example i don't follow too closely

how have you benefitted Britney? .-?-.., 

The only thing a regular person like me can do is raise awareness on her situation and not stream her music & not buying her merch. 

So I post about #freebritney stuff - although I do not have so many followers - and I talked about her situation to my friends (been doing that since the start of 2019), also asking them to watch the doc - some of them did, some didn't🤷‍♀️ I also did a presentation 2 years ago in front of my whole class when we could choose any topic, I choose her conservatorship issue. 

So raising awareness is the thing we can do, because by that, we raise peer pressure on team con. They try to shrug off the whole situation and lie about it. But the more people learn about the truth, the more the handlers loose their power. 

I try not to stream her music at all - that's the hardest part

11 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

Britney doesn't want to work while her father is in charge. I respect that choice.

you prefer us to speak about her lips, nose, ad-libs in "liar" and the 2 songs she sang live that decade (the now-iconic birthday anthem "Happy Birthday" & something to talk about) for the 298104th time? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

btw it's my birthday in 9 days :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Hide contents

there's no 29 February this year 

I mean, the girl has no rights and is treated like a cash cow by everyone around her and is controlled by someone she doesnt even get along, so I also prefer to talk about her sad ****ed up situation than Primeney dancing and how perfect she looked at the 2002 amas, things we already talked about non stop for idk how many years already. How can I enjoy new music when I know she doesnt even have freedom to do whatever the **** she wants as an artist and that shes treated like a sick child that is only good at working for others and making them money, money she cant even control and choose how to spend. 

Honestly I feel sad that it’s come to all of this. Who knew when we became Britney fans that we would one day be fighting for her rights and campaigning to free her.

I wish it was all about the music but sadly it is not. I will always support her though and I hope that one day she feels inspired to come back and do her own music and have 100% creative control to do that.

Archived