Does it somewhat bother you that Britney forum has become all about "law'' and not about music actually?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

BOTHERS?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it doesn't bother me. I care for her deeply as a person before anything else. Of course I LOVE her music and that's how we firstly fell in love with her. We eat it all up, whether it's an unreleased demo or she's releasing something.

But right now, I wouldn't say it's all about 'Law.' I see it being about Britney the person and us finding a way to spread the message and love because we want her to be happy and free.

I understand Law is in the way of that, but I don't think the posts are boring or bothersome (to me anyway.) I think it's educational and stuff we need to know in order for us to keep fighting and getting the message out there. 

:)

6 hours ago, F-ENE-kass said:

my bravure extacy question - how does 'raising awereness' really really though directly (=directors cut lol JK) influence the court or people involved with the hearings? it is not an open trial

do you think you do lobby work or something?¤

similar situations how have fans influence the direction of Britney's albums

This has to be the dumbest post (and thread in general) that I have ever seen.

But congrats on getting that attention you have seeked.

10 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

@OnlyBeyonce this is exactly why you need to be a moderator !

8 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Omg if @OnlyBeyonce was a moderator, this place would be like a Disney Channel show from the '00s. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

@Jordan Miller you should consider. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

8 hours ago, Busybee said:

Disney Channel , 00's and @OnlyBeyonce

In my Julie Andrews voice "These are a few of my favorite things" :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

if you want you can make a poll and ask if other people want me as a mod :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: i'm ready to be it :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

tenor.gif?itemid=11680806

17 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

She hasn't released an album/new song (I don't count Glory rejects) in the last almost 5 years. So there's not a lot to discuss about music rn. Although, about the topic of human rights... 

If you care about her, you know the "law" as you said it, is 100x times more important. Aren't you interested in the wellbeing of the artist you claim to love? 

This. 100% 👍🏽

I don't care about new music from her when she's under c-ship, we all want to hear the real Britney in these songs and experience the real creative era she imagined sooo no, Glory would be wayyyy better but c-ship and her horrible team ruined it 

I feel like she will give us a lot when she's free, bops, music videos, outfits, performances... we have to save our queen first tho 

14 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I feel so bad for people whom have their birthday this day :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Do u celebrate it on the 28th if its not a leap year?

nah I don't, I get some gifts from my friends-fam but overall idc about it :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

when it's a leap year I do a party though, last year was pretty dope tbh, at least nobody forgets my b-day :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Archived