Does it somewhat bother you that Britney forum has become all about "law'' and not about music actually?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

BOTHERS?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Nope.

It's been all about the music and the image for the last 12 years.

I'm relieved the law is something that is finally being discussed...It's about time!

27 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

There is nothing else to focus on so...why would ppl be annoyed. 

We are literally a key in this!! 

Without the noise “12 lunatics” made, nothing would have been possible! 

2 hours ago, F-ENE-kass said:

my bravure extacy question - how does 'raising awereness' really really though directly (=directors cut lol JK) influence the court or people involved with the hearings? it is not an open trial

do you think you do lobby work or something?¤

similar situations how have fans influence the direction of Britney's albums

This might not be an open trial nor are we lobbyists but we made sure that people know that something is not quite right and lead them to question everything surrounding this cship. 

This exposure opens the floor for transparency and accountability.

10 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

my bravure extacy question - how does 'raising awereness' really really though directly (=directors cut lol JK) influence the court or people involved with the hearings? it is not an open trial

do you think you do lobby work or something?¤

similar situations how have fans influence the direction of Britney's albums

The exposed criminals fearing jail or something?:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: media pressure? 

1 minute ago, ToySoldier12 said:

This might not be an open trial nor are we no lobbyists but by scream the hell out of our lungs to made sure that people know that something is not quite right, to let people and journalists to question everything surround this cship. 

This exposure opens the floor for transparency and accountability.

it only worked in industrial revolution and not quite the same way in the pharmacy

JUST KIDDING

you be you do youth thing

*your

I think it's fair to reminisce on her past and think about her impact on the industry. One hundred percent, I am a go for it! I still dance to some of her performances in my bedroom (Whenever I wear my long trench jacket, I dance to the OIDIA performance for the DWAD tour).

However, at the current moment, it's about raising awareness about what Britney deserves, her independence and the right to control her life. If we continue to this discussion about the law side of Britney's life right now, it continues to create conversation. Conversation that will press the lawyers, judges, attorneys, conservators and etc to make sure they do the right thing. The world is watching now, let's keep the focus on this  

1 hour ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Happy birthday! !! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: I can say it right now as you don't have a proper birth of day this year, right? I hope so:)

Nope, I don't have time to celebrate it bc of my 1.5 week mock exam :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I mean, the girl has no rights and is treated like a cash cow by everyone around her and is controlled by someone she doesnt even get along, so I also prefer to talk about her sad ****ed up situation than Primeney dancing and how perfect she looked at the 2002 amas, things we already talked about non stop for idk how many years already. How can I enjoy new music when I know she doesnt even have freedom to do whatever the **** she wants as an artist and that shes treated like a sick child that is only good at working for others and making them money, money she cant even control and choose how to spend. 

:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: u said it all

atm she can't even go out with a friend for a walk, idk if people realise that she'd be freer in North Korea than in her mansion rn :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: 

I'm not really into politics, but I'm definitely into human rights, can't stand injustice :gunriah_mariah_carey: 

1 hour ago, F-ENE-kass said:

what have you done to benefit Britney in her human rights?

wanna know cuase you may be set an example i don't follow too closely

how have you benefitted Britney? .-?-.., 

I know you weren't talking to me, but wanted to offer some insight into how you and anyone else can easily help!

I've emailed a few investigative journalists as well as public officials. None of them replied (not surprising lol) but if enough people start pestering them, someone might be inclined to do a deeper dive.

My emails to the journalists basically highlighted some of the more interesting details about her case and encouraged them to look in to it. It's pretty easy to find journalists' emails. It's usually firstname.lastname@publication.com.

My emails to the public officials were much shorter.

Copying below if you wanna steal and email them too:

To California Attorney General Xavier Becerra (xavier.becerra@doj.ca.gov)

Hi Mr. Becerra,

I'm writing to request that you conduct an independent audit of the Britney Spears case, BP108870. It seems a gross injustice was done here and she did not deserve to have her civil rights stripped away.

I'm asking that you also conduct a statewide investigation into the probate court system as Britney's story is just one of many, unfortunately. I hope you'll do your part to right this wrong.

Thank you!

----

Email to LA County Supervisor Kathryn Barger (kathryn@bos.lacounty.gov)

Hi Ms. Barger,

I'm writing to request that you conduct an independent audit of Britney Spears's case, BP108870. It seems a gross injustice was done here and she did not deserve to have her civil rights stripped away.

I hope you'll do your part to right this wrong.

Thank you!

Nope, I personally love reading about this now. I know it’s sad for Britney so don’t take my words out of context, but I love coming on here and learning something new everyday about the law system. It’s literally free education and I’m someone that loves learning. So lately this forum has been stimulating for me :)

7 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I know you weren't talking to me, but wanted to offer some insight into how you and anyone else can easily help!

I've emailed a few investigative journalists as well as public officials. None of them replied (not surprising lol) but if enough people start pestering them, someone might be inclined to do a deeper dive.

My emails to the journalists basically highlighted some of the more interesting details about her case and encouraged them to look in to it. It's pretty easy to find journalists' emails. It's usually firstname.lastname@publication.com.

My emails to the public officials were much shorter.

Copying below if you wanna steal and email them too:

To California Attorney General Xavier Becerra (xavier.becerra@doj.ca.gov)

Hi Mr. Becerra,

I'm writing to request that you conduct an independent audit of the Britney Spears case, BP108870. It seems a gross injustice was done here and she did not deserve to have her civil rights stripped away.

I'm asking that you also conduct a statewide investigation into the probate court system as Britney's story is just one of many, unfortunately. I hope you'll do your part to right this wrong.

Thank you!

----

Email to LA County Supervisor Kathryn Barger (kathryn@bos.lacounty.gov)

Hi Ms. Barger,

I'm writing to request that you conduct an independent audit of Britney Spears's case, BP108870. It seems a gross injustice was done here and she did not deserve to have her civil rights stripped away.

I hope you'll do your part to right this wrong.

Thank you!

Thank you!]] my guy how you rock.. Peace12 was my username 8 years ago. so ,peace,men

i love all if not most of the Britney's fans

always wery helfpul

Archived