Britney's SNL episode from 2000 is re-airing tonight!

Slayer

2 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

She was only the musical guest in 2003. That Will Ferrell gif was from when she hosted and performed in 02

Lol I linked the full video in the comment. The gif is from that video, which is dated in the description box season 28, Feb 22nd 2003. It was only one cameo though, later that year she was musical guest only and featured in that monologue with Halle Berry (season 29- Oct 2003)

Otherwise she was musical guest + host twice; May 13th 2000 & Feb 2nd 2002. 

Overall she's appeared in 4 episodes (& has been impersonated in many others) :bcut_britney_clapboard:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Salsa555 said:

Lol I linked the full video in the comment. The gif is from that video, which is dated in the description box season 28, Feb 22nd 2003. It was only one cameo though, later that year she was musical guest only and featured in that monologue with Halle Berry (season 29- Oct 2003)

Otherwise she was musical guest + host twice; May 13th 2000 & Feb 2nd 2002. 

Overall she's appeared in 4 episodes (& has been impersonated in many others) :bcut_britney_clapboard:

Gotcha. Omg sorry, it's been a looong weekend. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: 

• Haha 2

I personally prefer the time she hosted in 2002 because it has a good personal story attached to it. I ended up going home from a bar mitzvah party sick the night that it first aired, so to help me feel better my parents let me stay up late and watch SNL. It just so happened to be that episode. I remember laughing so hard and the Barbie Dreamhouse sketch that I nearly woke my parents up. Watching it helped me feel better, well just a little bit better, I still had a stomach bug after all.