Britney's SNL episode from 2000 is re-airing tonight!

Slayer

29 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Britney was amazing :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

what a vulgar show though :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: that guy with the blonde hair is her hottest dancer ever :melt_weird_drift_wow:

He was talking about the time he was her dancer a while ago, saying he had an amazing time and once a guy was treating him and Justin badly when they were on jet skis so they showed the guy their ***** :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Hes now married to the girl who accused Nick Carter of r***. 

Spoiler

Dont know if u remember, but hes the one who harasses Lucy in a club on Crossroads

2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Have they ever done something like this before? During their own “live” time when they aren’t replaying replays? 

They’ve been doing this the past few years, they play a vintage episode before the live one. And while they’re on break they just play a vintage episode during the normal time slot.

I was too young to be watching SNL back in 2000 to actually appreciate it, but I did have whatever concert DVD had these sketches and I thought the sketch where she was "Dawn" was the funniest thing I had ever seen. This was truly Britney in her prime. She literally made fun of her own image while showing she was smart enough to have a sense of humor and moments later was able to give an incredible music performance. SNL hasn't been able to find someone to recreate this energy since then