Framing Britney Spears Filmmakers state they have not heard from Britney's team following Documentary and would love to do a follow-up

Slayer

Lol You just have to register here and you will get all the information you need for a new documentation. You need to deal with the contradictions in the court records. Guardianship was a conspiracy from the start. In fact, it started when Britneys lost the custody battle. Because of a stupid California driver's license. From the custody dispute onwards, they should tear up court files

• Like 4

I love that they talked about Jamie not being the only one behind this, profitting off her situation. Also the fact her networth is really low to someone like her. I love when people talk about Britneys money bc I know this is what team con and her family care the most. These girls seem super invested in the case and I hope they not only continue like this, but also inspire others to do the same! 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I love that they talked about Jamie not being the only one behind this, profitting off her situation. Also the fact her networth is really low to someone like her. I love when people talk about Britneys money bc I know this is what team con and her family care the most. These girls seem super invested in the case and I hope they not only continue like this, but also inspire others to do the same! 

Yep. Of course we need some focus on Loucifer, but also INGHAM. I highly doubt he’s a changed man, it’s time for more pressure. Setting Jamie as the fall guy is the easy way out. They ALL need to pay and Britney deserves to be free. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I'm so grateful this documentary happened :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:. Everybody is talking about it. Not a conspiracy theory anymore. I'm really hopeful for Britney's freedom. It's been so long, and of course we'll have to wait more, but our girl will get the happiness she deserves.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

It sounds like they would have dived into the “other” parties that have robbed britney but they need more info :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

IMO this shows that they did a lot of research on the items they presented :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Asking and answering those questions also might get them someone to step forward with the information they are looking for. And make a sequel. It’s good they are fishing for facts and letting people to come forward. 

• Like 2

If they could interview some actual mental health law/human rights attorneys to comment on the legality of the conservatorship, instead of probate/trust attorneys who are involved and whose legal expertise begins and ends at forwarding papers to an accountant, that would be nice.

• Love 2