Lexie Liu Appreciation Thread

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

Who is Lexie Liu you might ask? She's a hardcore and insanely talented Chinese artist who produces and writes her own music. She's very industrial and techno/house influenced (along with her immaculate vocals). Her music tends to be super dark and dystopian. I believe Exhale should know about her and support her :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:Here are some of her amazing songs:

ALGTR is my personal fave:

The lyrics may sound ridiculous but if you go further into it, it has a very dark and scary background.

Manta, her most popular song:

Shadow, her latest release:

Fun fact:

Lexie Liu lent her voice for one of the popular characters from League of Legends - Seraphine:

Резултат слика за seraphine kda

In one of her lines while playing, Seraphine says - "Some day I want to fly underwater, like a little Manta" referencing Lexie's popular song Manta. 

Here's her full album:

Enjoy your new fave :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh thanks for sharing eclectic king. Looks interesting!

How dark is their sound? Sounds weird but I’m trying not to consume overly dark content over lockdown. ...Aside from watching too much true crime 🤦🏽‍♂️

Might  listen whilst I attempt a flop home work out 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I also thought this was gonna be about Brinny niece 

• Super Mods
Just now, nwonder said:

Ooh thanks for sharing eclectic king. Looks interesting!

How dark is their sound? Sounds weird but I’m trying not to consume overly dark content over lockdown. ...Aside from watching too much true crime 🤦🏽‍♂️

Might  listen whilst I attempt a flop home work out 

Her sound is very industrial, so it's not depressing dark, it's just somewhat dark pop. Like Natalia Kills on ********* :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: I think you would like it, give it a try.

• Super Mods
23 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

I only know her from KDA. I actually really liked her voice in More and her part is one of my favorites in the song

Shes really talented tbh, I was shocked to find out that sweet voice behind seraphine is actually sucha badass woman :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Archived