Britney Spears - I’m a Slave 4 U MTV (AI restored) [4K]

Davidnerino

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, runpiggierun said:

WHAT'S happening? Why does it look this bad when I downloaded it?

Screen-Shot-2021-02-20-at-8-19-00-AM.png

That’s just the AI software which applied too much of anti-noising which makes the textures too smooth. It’s normal as the original quality was too bad, there’s not originally enough of information. That’s why upscales of music videos are in general better than live performances upscales, it’s because music videos are mastered in HQ, I personally use ProRes Masters to upscale and results are really great lately as I changed my method of remastering. But yeah when the original quality isn’t good, the AI upscale just try to make the image smoother without having too much of pixelated images.

If MTV releases a good master of the performance, then it will be possible to upscale it in great quality.

23 hours ago, MSTAR said:

That’s just the AI software which applied too much of anti-noising which makes the textures too smooth. It’s normal as the original quality was too bad, there’s not originally enough of information. That’s why upscales of music videos are in general better than live performances upscales, it’s because music videos are mastered in HQ, I personally use ProRes Masters to upscale and results are really great lately as I changed my method of remastering. But yeah when the original quality isn’t good, the AI upscale just try to make the image smoother without having too much of pixelated images.

If MTV releases a good master of the performance, then it will be possible to upscale it in great quality.

Which program do u use to restore videos?

55 minutes ago, Davidnerino said:

Which program do u use to restore videos?

For upscaling I use: Topaz AI or Gigapixel AI, depending on which software upscales better on a specific video. For Topaz AI, I try to upscale a small duration of the video with every AI engine and I pick the engine which give the best results. For adding some corrections, I use Adobe After Effect or Premiere and Avisynth before or after the upscale.

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

For upscaling I use: Topaz AI or Gigapixel AI, depending on which software upscales better on a specific video. For Topaz AI, I try to upscale a small duration of the video with every AI engine and I pick the engine which give the best results. For adding some corrections, I use Adobe After Effect or Premiere and Avisynth before or after the upscale.

I see, using Topaz AI too

Archived