Britney Spears - I’m a Slave 4 U MTV (AI restored) [4K]

Davidnerino

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Innate said:

Wow. This looks incredible. So amazed by the quality. 

Stupid question... has anyone upscaled the original versions of Brits videography? I keep looking but all I find is alternate or extended versions that are different.

There is an YouTube channel called MSTAR that is upscaling them 

Thank you for sharing! It’s amazing! What is the source of your upscale?

2 hours ago, Innate said:

Wow. This looks incredible. So amazed by the quality. 

Stupid question... has anyone upscaled the original versions of Brits videography? I keep looking but all I find is alternate or extended versions that are different.

I think that you’re talking about my channel lol :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Yeah like @Goten21 said, I can’t upload Official Videos of Britney on YouTube... I really want to as it would be less of work for me, but YouTube allow only edited ones like remix and mashup videos. There’s actually a tip that some channels usued to unblock the video, it’s to dispute the copyright claim but their channels got taken down. So I won’t risk too. My remasters are not supposed to replace Official Videos, instead of giving only 1 minute of sneakpeak/preview of my remasters, I preferred to edit them to offer at least a complete music video instead of a preview. But now I struggle with Womanizer, it’s too hard to edit it...

Here you go, this is the link of Official Videos upscaled in 4K, these are not my remasters but from the channel "Britney Spears - AI Enhance" of @Stifler's Mom (which got sadly deleted from YT):

https://mega.nz/folder/xIpimBLL#wu2MIeIHU-J4pubs2sAodA

6 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Thank you for sharing! It’s amazing! What is the source of your upscale?

I think that you’re talking about my channel lol :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Yeah like @Goten21 said, I can’t upload Official Videos of Britney on YouTube... I really want to as it would be less of work for me, but YouTube allow only edited ones like remix and mashup videos. There’s actually a tip that some channels usued to unblock the video, it’s to dispute the copyright claim but finally their channels got sadly, taken down. So I won’t risk too. My remasters are not supposed to replace Official Videos, instead of giving only 1 minute of sneakpeak/preview of my remasters, I preferred to edit them to offer at least a complete music video instead of a preview. But now I struggle with Womanizer, it’s too hard to edit it...

Here you go, this is the link of Official Videos upscaled in 4K, these are not my remasters but from the channel "Britney Spears - AI Enhance" of @Stifler's Mom (which got sadly deleted from YT):

https://mega.nz/folder/xIpimBLL#wu2MIeIHU-J4pubs2sAodA

Thank u so much, I love ur work! I took the 720p version that MTV has on Facebook, and I restored it and upscaled from there

3 minutes ago, Davidnerino said:

Thank u so much, I love ur work! I took the 720p version that MTV has on Facebook, and I restored it and upscaled from there

Thank you! The results are amazing! And then, there’s MTV who just took the SD master to render it in 1080p without restoring and uploaded on YT lol

Archived