psychologist who works for the bbc reacts to framing britney.

nevs1212

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a good video from someone who knows what shes talking about! 

Every idiot that keeps saying Britney needs a cship bc she shaved her head 14 years ago, should see this video, but sadly those morons are probably the ones who watch Wendy and think shes absolutely right. 

Yeah I mean between professional  psychologist, lawyers, journalists, celebrities, general public, ex staff, friends, family, and fans I think it’s safe to say that it’s time for change. Luckily at this point there’s no going back. They can’t control her without major consequences now that everyone is watching. When she isn’t lucrative anymore they’ll let her go. Who knows, maybe they’ll wake up before it gets to that point but either way the cship is over. 

3 hours ago, phareezy said:

She brought up a really great point-- if Britney's mental health is or has started to deteriorate, it's likely because of the conservatorship. That is sickening.

it literally saddens me to my core. I get a pain in my heart when thinking of Britney sometimes like actually:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Archived