Free Britney activist posts a phone call she did to Billy B putting him on blast

8 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Someone registered the Free Britney trademark with the Patent Office. I came across this after trying too. Jordan Miller should have secured the trademark rights. Now some madman could steal "freebritney" from us. Basically there are many people who are the last to jump on a train and later claim they were the train drivers.  https://www.tmdn.org/tmview/#/tmview/detail/US500000090307071

Biily B talked about  this and said this guy who is a fan trade marked Free Britney to block anyone else profiting and using the trademark. Dont know if it true or not 

24 minutes ago, Eilishm said:

Biily B talked about  this and said this guy who is a fan trade marked Free Britney to block anyone else profiting and using the trademark. Dont know if it true or not 

As already written in the other thread. The "Freebritney" brand contains the brand name "Britney Spears", which is protected in all forms worldwide. The "fan" may not have the financial means to enforce Freebritney rights against fans / media or Britney's guardians worldwide. A fight he won't win.

5 hours ago, Persona said:

I am so tired of this. I guess it should’ve been expected that sooner or later this movement would be derailed into a massive in-fandom fight for attention, clout and status. Forcing the focus away from what all of this is (should be) actually about: bringing awareness to Britney and her situation and the cship system as a whole. Instead we get multiple cases of people fighting for power within the fandom, trying to position themselves as spokespeople. 
like who the f cares? Go chase your legendary status somewhere else. I want info, I want documents, I want sane, civil conversations and theories. Not some people coming out of the woodwork to claim the position as the “head” of the operation as if we ever needed just one person at the forefront. What we need is legit information and pressure on the public and the criminals in question, not some randoms tearing each other to shreds over whatever this week’s issue is.

Anyone who ends up involved in crap like this is automatically on my mental block list.

This 10000%

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Roger said:

What's next ? We are going to ask Britney a percentage on all her sales because we saved her from her handlers ?

This fanbase has always been a hot mess, let's not forget what the Army was before the #FB movement. We are the same people who did a lot wrong in the past :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I agree with u about the army being a mess. There are some people wanting clout and they use FB for that, I dont doubt that some are really wanting to make profit off her misery, but I understand that some might need a lil help for the zoom virtual rallies, flights and stuffs. In the end, even tho it can rubs us the wrong way, the actual villains really profitting off Britney are the ones keeping her under this cship. Buying these fan merchs is less worse than buying merch from her brand tbh. In the end people that keep giving money to her record label or team arent make any difference for her bc she only lives with a 12k a year allowance no matter how much her estate is making. And the estate is under a cship, so people are funding this mess. At least these messy fans are bringing awareness to Britneys situation and cship abuse. 

58 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

The zoom meetings are ridiculous and aren’t necessary lol 😂 

I never even attended one but I know a lot of fans that like attending. 

Stating #FREEBRITNEY should be private as a brand is shockingly stupid and wrong.

Using this movement to create tshirt, products, souvenirs and what not and getting money from it is disgusting.

Saying "y'all need to understand a Zoom meeting cost money so we need to get some" is beyond stupid ! Since when talking via a webcam cost you money, have a seat.

Advocating needs this, advocating needs that, excuse me can some of them remind me where they were during the past 13 years we were talking about it ?

End this mess, end the conservatorship and FREE BRITNEY ! 

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

19 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

It does nothing for the movement private zoom meetings now folks are crying about the costs for them!

I dont care about these, but it seems like a lot of fans do. Some people feel virtual rallies are good to keep the momentum going for those interested while restrictions are in place for physical rallies. They serve to inform the people invested in her case in the moment of the hearing. I use other sources/ways to seek information, but this is me ofc, I cant speak for other people who prefer virtual rallies for some reason. 

15 minutes ago, Alio said:

Stating #FREEBRITNEY should be private as a brand is shockingly stupid and wrong.

Using this movement to create tshirt, products, souvenirs and what not and getting money from it is disgusting.

Saying "y'all need to understand a Zoom meeting cost money so we need to get some" is beyond stupid ! Since when talking via a webcam cost you money, have a seat.

Advocating needs this, advocating needs that, excuse me can some of them remind me where they were during the past 13 years we were talking about it ?

End this mess, end the conservatorship and FREE BRITNEY ! 

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I just saw it costs $3,400 for a license for a year to host for 1,000 people. And last time it kept reaching limit, so they probably need to upgrade it to even more now.

https://zoom.us/pricing/webinar

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I just saw it costs $3,400 for a license for a year to host for 1,000 people. And last time it kept reaching limit, so they probably need to upgrade it to even more now.

So the world is even worse than I thought.

So now it cost a lot of money to talk to people...and therefore we need to buy some #FreeBritney products to support...ok,I'm moving to Mars. :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I was about to post the same thing lol

Free Zoom meetings are free up to 40mins and with limited people if I remember correctly. 

But still, I'm not happy with some people want to get some coins from the movement. :/

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alio said:

So the world is even worse than I thought.

So now it cost a lot of money to talk to people...and therefore we need to buy some #FreeBritney products to support...ok,I'm moving to Mars. :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Yeah, everything costs money nowadays, so ****ed up. During a pandemic, people will find new ways of making money from people who need to do some things. 

8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont care about these, but it seems like a lot of fans do. Some people feel virtual rallies are good to keep the momentum going for those interested while restrictions are in place for physical rallies. They serve to inform the people invested in her case in the moment of the hearing. I use other sources/ways to seek information, but this is me ofc, I cant speak for other people who prefer virtual rallies for some reason. 

California had opened up its restrictions during the last virtual rally so it’s not like people could’ve went to the courthouse if they want to just like previous times! I feel like the zoom meetings are just a cop out now so that people can start earning money off of the free Britney movement the zoom meetings do nothing! People are sitting in a private online situation talking about stuff that the general public is not seeing so what use is it to anybody other than these folks trying to make money? 

Online rallies are trash 🗑 Especially if it’s costing thousands of dollars and people are trying to milk people for money to host the stuff at so many people if they didn’t want to get in can’t even get in due to there being a limit it’s just ridiculous

10 minutes ago, Bundy said:

If these people need money to host these stupid online rallies maybe they should do a go fund me pages or get jobs or do something for the money rather than trying to capitalize off of free Britney and selling merchandiseIf these people need money to host these stupid online rallies maybe they should do a go fund me pages or get jobs or do something for the money rather than trying to capitalize off of free Britney and selling merchandise

5 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

I was about to post the same thing lol

Free Zoom meetings are free up to 40mins and with limited people if I remember correctly. 

But still, I'm not happy with some people make to get some coins from the movement. :/

I also feel weird about it tbh, but its not worse than her own team/record label trying to profit off her while she refuses to work and is fighting to kick her dad out of her life. Not to mention, her team benefits off her misery while they fight (with her money) to keep her locked in this forever.