Madonna demands the death of the patricihal system of society

5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I agree, the rule of the str8 man is coming to an end and they're so aggressive because they're feeling it :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: These are their last signs of life, time for matriarchy and the lgbt to rule this world and make it an amazing place to live in :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

They ruled it since the beginning of time its over for them. 

FYI, be careful.  That comment might be controversial. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

So you like the idea of forcing people to fit in someone else's ideas instead of letting them be who they are?

I didn't said that. What I meant was Society needs a strong men and you have this moronic Madonna being against that. China is our enemy right now and you need a strong men against them. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Peanut said:

The patriarchal system is not bad in itself because it originated from God. It is perverted men who twist and pervert it to fit their agendas. God's son would be shaking his head at both Madonna and the patriarchal system of now. 

49% of millennials do not believe in your god. 40% of millennials are unaffiliated. This is an ongoing pattern so Gen Z is likely going to have a higher percentage of unaffiliated people.

time for religion to evolve just as it has in the past since it’s losing followers. We’ve outsmarted it at this point. At least for religious text to be taken literally.

I hope one day people understand that.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block