Findr (dating)

Peter Pan

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

I’d love to! I love meeting new creative people. 
let me know what you think of Findr 

So far, I love it! It's definitely a harsh reality about some of these dating apps. I've used Grindr, and Tinder before, but they were detrimental to my self esteem, so I stopped using them. I also have a boyfriend now, so I don't have any reason to use them :)

9 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

So far, I love it! It's definitely a harsh reality about some of these dating apps. I've used Grindr, and Tinder before, but they were detrimental to my self esteem, so I stopped using them. I also have a boyfriend now, so I don't have any reason to use them :)

Thank you! And lucky you! It must feel great not having to use these apps anymore haha 

:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I like it! I like the cover art a lot too!

I personally don't relate much because I was only on dating apps briefly when I was single, but I've heard from so many gay guys this same sentiment that you sing about in the song, so it seems like it'll be very relatable to a lot of gay guys! 

It really does suck that we can't just hit on guys, flirt, or ask for their number in normal public settings like straight people can with each other, that we either have to rely on apps or gay clubs/bars to find relationships a lot of the time. I hope things continue changing for the better for us.

Archived