Kelly Clarkson slays cover of Lady Gaga's "Poker Face"

Jordan Miller

4 hours ago, CinderHELLa said:

This is amazing. Her vocals are amazing. 

She's gotta work on her stage presence though. Like she's really just chilling. 

I saw her twice and she's much better live! She interacts with the crowd a lot.

Funnily enough the second time I saw her Lady Gaga opened for her, it was this special T-Mobile event in Boston where you could only win tickets.

Never heard her do a bad rendition. She should totally release a covers album. Side note: wish females pop singers would collaborate more like male rappers do. People would eat it up and would maybe help minimize online fan wars. Side side note: Never noticed how Katy Perry sounds so much like Kelly Clarkson. Wouldn’t mind seeing that collab but Clarkson and Gaga would be beautiful.

I did enjoy it but it wasn’t the ones where I’ve seen Kelly Clarkson steal the other artist song. Like damn Kelly wow that was better than original. This one though I would still give it to GaGa. Sorry for judging the two but Kelly’s voice is still top notch and she is the OG American idol so the judge in me comes out.

4 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Tbh I love Kelly but I think she’s a little tired. I can’t get into her show and I did see her on her last tour and it was MEH. She found a way to keep it at an 8 the whole time so nothing stood out. She’s so professional that you can tell she’s not giving it her all. I hope her next album is good though! 

The meaning of life tour was good but I agree, her stronger tour was so amazing but this last one nothing stood out. However, it’s still one of my favorite shows because she’s just so good live. She’s hilarious and interacts with the audience. It’s never just a “get out there, sing and leave” type of performer. She truly is amazing 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block