What Do You Think of Britney Dating Kevin While He Was Already Taken?

12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Supposedly she got sacked because pap pic of her drinking coke kept making the rounds while she was promoting Pepsi. She got replaced by Beyonce lol

Back in the early noughties pop princess Britney Spears was signed to a multi-million endorsement deal with soft drinks giant Pepsi but despite all the Pepsi she could drink, Britney kept getting snapped swigging on competitor brand Coca-Cola. In 2002 Pepsi began to phase out Britney in favour of new spokesperson – Beyoncé.

https://www.thedrum.com/news/2012/11/20/expensive-mistakes-when-celebrity-endorsement-deals-go-wrong

https://www.prweek.com/article/1236029/last-call-pepsi---britneys-coke-problem

2 sources above. So, she chose Pepsi over Clear Channel to sponsor the tour which led to the radio ban and then lost Pepsi due this lol It's all allegedly and reportedly 

Thanks so much!!:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

"Britney's coke problem" :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: I bet Beyonce never did it. It would been awesome from Coca Cola to sign Britney after this and also profitable I feel. But I guess they can't/don't want to snafch clients from Pepsi

But the radio ban is a lil sad

• Like 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I never blamed Britney. And the thing is, if Kevin had not met Britney, he would have cheated with someone else for sure... And, generally speaking, I don't think we should blame wome

Probably because it was documented on Chaotic that Kevin told her that they broke up before him and Britney got together. She's suppose to know he lied about it? 

Britney did a lot of questionable things in the mid 2000s and she paid for it. There's really nothing to say now. It was what it was, Kevin was a skeeze and Britney was happy to find a straight guy in

10 minutes ago, Baby Oops said:

It seems to me that Britney had some psychological problems, she was tormented by some demons. I don't know how else to explain it. But she definitely needed a break and a good psychoanalyst, and with all these strange marriages with thrash men, she was trying to stifle something in herself and at the same time let the world know that something was wrong with her.

I don't know if anything was really wrong with her, but here, some facts about her life. Overscheduled, overworked, there were rumors they drugged her with aderall to function better, shady record label, little artistic freedom or freedom of choice, media pressure 24/7, people dragging her all the time left to right - I think one (1) of those would be enough to any sane person to act out/try to get some peace in the arms of someone (anyone). So there's that:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And also the fact the she had a horrible example of a relationship dinamic from her childhood - her parents. Her alcoholic, abusive, absent father. Remember the Remembrance of Who I Am:

How can you men stand sleeping at night?
The silly pattern that I followed
I saw my mama being swallowed
By the one, who she loved
He pulled her down, couldn't see up above
Manipulation was his key
He screwed it in, 'cause she was naive

So yeah, she definitely needed therapy in 2004, as all of us with childhood trauma. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Personally, I never blamed Britney. And the thing is, if Kevin had not met Britney, he would have cheated with someone else for sure...

And, generally speaking, I don't think we should blame women with whom men cheat on their girlfriends/wives... Cuz these women don't owe those girlfriends/wives anything, they don't even know them most of the time... And, sadly, we tend to justify men by shifting the blame on women... as if men are so weak-willed... Like, poor lamb, got caught in this bad woman's net...  it's BS...

Loyalty is a mutual responsibility of the couple to each otherit should not be the third party's responsibility... It is impossible to 'steal' anyone from a relationship if they don't want to be 'stolen'. The moment a man(woman) agrees  to cheat, that's his(her) problem...

The only mistake of these women(men) is that they think 'the cheater' won't do this to them. That with her(him) it will be different story...

i think this is a horrible take. the cheater should ALWAYS take way more blame than the side piece but not owing anybody anything isn't an excuse to be an ***hole. he definitely would've cheated with someone else but that doesn't absolve britney from her part in destroying shar's and kevin's family

• Like 1

It was the same situation as Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson when they accused her of taking him away from his ex. Even Tristan’s ex said they weren’t together. 

but I did question it when Britney got with Kevin. He looked like a bum and I was like “ummm ok Britney” I thought her standards were higher than that. And look where that got her :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 1

The Britney timeline from 2002 onwards was when the cracks started. Post her breakup with JT the media started to really treat her badly, especially as her image became more ***ual (& his bull**** narrative). You can really tell that by early 2004 she was done with fame and wasn't coping that well (understandable). She was partying loads, acting out, got married in Vegas etc. I always felt that she latched onto the idea of K-Fed for false stability. She has admitted to that as well. I mean they were married in 3 months! The whole era was messy. Chaotic was just :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:but she is human like the rest of us. If she knew about him being with Shar, then yes she was morally wrong. If she didn't then it wasn't her fault. 

I think it's clear that she's grown as a person, especially with motherhood. People make bad decisions anyway, I can't image what pressure fame would add to that. 

Anyway, k fed is and always will be trash, the fact that he hasn't remotely bothered to stand up for the rights of the mother of his two kids tells me he probably lied to her from the start. TRASH :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, mannequin19 said:

i think this is a horrible take. the cheater should ALWAYS take way more blame than the side piece but not owing anybody anything isn't an excuse to be an ***hole. he definitely would've cheated with someone else but that doesn't absolve britney from her part in destroying shar's and kevin's family

Well, Britney's situation is that Kevin pretty much lied to her that he was no longer dating Shar...  Like most cheaters lie that they are unhappy in a relationship, that they want to leave the family, and other excuses... 

And I still stick to my opinion.  ***hole move or not, they are not the ones who are in a relationship. And it is impossible to 'steal' anyone from a relationship if they don't want to be 'stolen'.  There will always be temptations along the way, and it is yours and only yours responsibility not to fall for them, if you want to keep your relationship/family.

And even if we hypothetically assume that Britney knew about Shar from the very beginning, it still does not matter, because it's still only Kevin's fault that he ruined the relationship with Shar, it was his choice. 

• Like 2

Kevin hooked up with Britney because he got a free trip to Europe with her. HE left Shar. If it weren’t for Britney he would have been with someone else. No offence to Shar. K-Fed married soon after the divorce to Britney too but at least he is still with Victoria now but with 2 more kids. He has 3 different mothers and 6 kids says it all. That’s just the kind of guy he is. 

Britney’s not blameless in this situation when she found out about the truth then yes she should have ended it right there and then but she double down instead. But Like she said she married for the wrong reason. But she knows this. It was a hard lesson. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Britney should've fallen for someone less attached and less greedy, but the heart wants what it wants. 

At least she has a type - guys packing inches (apart from JT and his worm.)

Lmfao but I dont think Britney would be with him for that long If he wasnt giving her some good D If u know what I mean lol and his nickname in the industry is trousersnake :dead_falling_wig_dying:

maybe thats why hes so cocky afterall.

• Haha 1

I think that you are not responsable for other people's decisions. If he left his wife for someone else (Britney In this case) he would have left her anyways in whatever context.

He made the decision, Britney didnt force him to do so. He was an adult, and adults must face the consequences of their actions. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Hey guys :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me: 

So I know that Britney is a very unproblematic person but I dont see guys taking about how she dated Kevin while he was with Shar Jackson? What do you guys think about it as fans? lemme know :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I think he was the one who was dating.... so he was the one with a lack of respect... she was just a little *****y and in her place, if the one I like was already taken I would fight for it anyways :p 

• Like 1