What would be your dream for BS10?

Theo04t

If Britney ever comes back and releases her 10th studio album, what would you like it to sound like?

I think this topic has been done a few times, but I want to make my own version (I am such a snake haha :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:)

I would like BS10 to be a super personal and experimental album, in which she showcases her singing abilities, and also here and there some more danceable songs so she can dance her *** off on stage like primeney. Imagine if she teamed up with Paul McCartney, Bjork, Danja, Charli XCX, Nicki Minaj, Missy Elliott, Madonna, Timbaland, Christina Aguilera, Daddy Yankee, A.G. Cook, Gwen Stefani, Gaga and 100 Gecs in one album. Imagine if she made songs paying tribute to Aaliyah and Sophie (specially Aaliyah, I believe both of their careers overlaped a lot in 2001). Imagine if Danja, Timbaland and a HyperPop artist produced BS10 and they made a rnb futuristic, ballad, electropop, darkpop, dubstep, hyperpop, hip-hop album, like 7 different genres in 1 album.

I hope that happens, I know it is too much asking but, if she does some experimental **** like that she will outsell everybody in just 1 nanosecond, she will shut the mouths of the haters, she will be #1 36 weeks, she will be critically acclaimed once and for all.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love her to work with a producer from each album to come on this one. I want her to work with Max Martin, Danja, Julia Michael, Justin Tranter, Sia and Pharrell to name a few. 

I want the album to mostly be just her, but would love a collaboration with Dua Lipa. 

I also want songs that are about her and meaningful like Everytime, Perfume, Stronger and perfume. I would also like her to do a song that sounds like Toms Diner. 

We need four or five singles and with videos. 

I also want her to to do one cover song. “You don’t own me.” That should also be the title of the album! 

Archived