Lily Rabe on AHS S10: S10 energy feels like AHS: ****** House

ChromaticaGlory

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/american-horror-story-star-s10-energy-feels-like-ahs-******-house/

Looks like American Horror Story star Lily Rabe isn't done offering viewers some carefully-guarded insight into what the tenth season of Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk's horror anthology series has in store. Last week, Rabe revealed that she will be playing a character unlike any she's played on the series before and that this will definitely be a season that long-running fans will appreciate. In an interview with Forbes from Wednesday to promote her series Tell Me Your Secrets as well as the success of The Undoing, Rabe was asked how things were going with production on the upcoming season.

"Ryan Murphy, 'AHS's' creator, is one of the greatest people to work for. There's a reason that those who work for him continue to work for him," Rabe explained. "I can't believe this is season ten. I think the fact we get to have so many of the same people returning this season, there is this feeling of coming home. You get to tell a new story, play a new part, but the backbone of the thing is solid. It is wonderful getting into the sandbox again and have Ryan at the helm. I'm excited about this season, and I'm not alone in that. You can feel the energy on set. It's just like it felt on season one."

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived