Britney posts video being carried by Sam

Slayer

• Super Mods
38 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I actually heard that Sam likes/liked oral with guys cause u know in Hollywood everyone know everything about each other but I f cking hope it's not true and he's not cheating on Brit :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I'm sure hes not cheating on brit :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:Im also not here for bicurious guys who are like "you can suck me and thats it, no kissing and no touching" like, im not one of those Japanese *** machines that you insert your ***** into :orangu_orangutan_ape: I have selfrespect tbh 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
54 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

ive just read somewhere that its harder for men to put muscle in legs than women and its harder for women to have muslce in arms than man... kinda unrelated but i just remembered lol

explains a lot of things in this video then :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1

she’s been posting so many silly videos lately and I just love it. it’s so good to see her being silly Britney again! I feel like she’s seeing the light at the end of the conservatorship tunnel and it’s lightening the mood. I really think I like Sam now too.. I wasn’t so sure at first but I feel like he’s earned my approval now. 

no problem thumbs up GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 1