What were your first reactions when you found out Jamie-Lynn Spears was going to be on Zoey 101?

FemmeFataleBrit

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I've never liked her. As I've said on other threads, I'm a couple of years younger than her, so I never fell for "her charm" when she used to appear on interviews and documentaries as Britney's little sister, in fact, I always found her obnoxious. We didn't get All That in Latin America (at least I never knew about it) so it was straight to Zoey 101, so yeah, never bothered to watch it, just by watching the commercials or a few seconds when you're changing the channels, it was like :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: Plus it coincided with this era of Nickelodeon when they stopped airing the good old Nicktoons and started with all these shows like Zoey 101, Ned, Unfabulous, Mr. Meaty, etc They literally ended my childhood right there :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I remember seeing her sketches on All That and thinking she was cool / funny but other than that, I didn’t care nor really had an opinion. I wasn’t even a Britney fan until 2008 and never really cared for that show as I was more into other Nickelodeon shows at the time like Drake & Josh, iCarly, etc. I do however feel like she was more tolerable back then. :enigma_alien_blue:

Here is the sketch I am referring to btw:

Simpler, better days :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I saw Zoey like 1 or 2 years after its premiere, so it wasn't really new, but.. What I think about this is that she was doing fine, but she herself was nothing special. I think it just happened because of Britney and her fame at that time. Kinda like with Kylie Minogue's sister, but I think Danii worked harder than JLS anyway.

2 hours ago, Baby Oops said:

I've never watched this show and I didn't even know it existed :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This..

I didn’t even knew Brit had a sister at that time :? Or did? Around 2006-2007 I started to read about Britney and searches for her music. When I listened to “just yesterday” I found out she had a sister (If I remember it correctly of course :d)

Archived