Lynne dodges questions about her L.A. visit to see Britney

2 minutes ago, s&m said:

We cannot say that they didn't visit her! Just because they didn't post on social media it doesn't mean they didn't see her

She didnt tho, Jamie Lynn said she had a business meeting that wasnt that close to Britneys house 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy to hear she's spending time with Britney 🙏 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eonline.com/amp/news/1239617/britney-spears-mom-lynne-dodges-questions-about-singer-after-los-angeles-visit On Thursday, Feb. 18, Britney Spears' mom was spotted

Britney's mom looks gorgeous, she doesn't age at all, amazing.

Just now, Bundy said:

She didnt tho, Jamie Lynn said she had a business meeting that wasnt that close to Britneys house 

Don't remember that :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: But it is not a statement that Jamie Lynn would do 

1 minute ago, s&m said:

Don't remember that :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: But it is not a statement that Jamie Lynn would do 

People were asking her why she wasnt at Britneys, so she gave that excuse. I mean, if Britney is that "unstable" that needs a cship for life, is isolated, treated like a child and is in the middle of a court battle against her father, Id think her family would do anything to see her when they can. So they go to LA and decide to stay at a hotel bc JLs business meeting isnt that close to Britneys? It seemed to me like they just dont care that much, so JL just gave that excuse. 

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, Bundy said:

People were asking her why she wasnt at Britneys, so she gave that excuse. I mean, if Britney is that "unstable" that needs a cship for life, is isolated, treated like a child and is in the middle of a court battle against her father, Id think her family would do anything to see her when they can. So they go to LA and decide to stay at a hotel bc JLs business meeting isnt that close to Britneys? It seemed to me like they just dont care that much, so JL just gave that excuse. 

Oh I see :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Benefitting from the "impossible dream" and hanging out with the man she said was doing an amazing job as Britneys conservator bc Britney needed someone tougher

She was too busy with her gfs and babysitting Junos kids :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

FFS. Something about her gives me the heebie jeebies and she’s being a little TOO quiet for me on this topic. 

1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

FFS. Something about her gives me the heebie jeebies and she’s being a little TOO quiet for me on this topic. 

I dont trust her at all. I think shes on the fence bc shes playing both sides. If Jamie doesnt get out, she will be on his side still benefitting from the cship. If Jamie gets out, she will pretend she helped Britney while she did basically nothing. Shes shady. In the end I think she just want to keep her lavish life while Britney continues to be a prisoner for everyone else. If she cared, she would have done smt by now, smt to really help Britney to get out of this mess she helped Jamie to put her in. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

I dont trust her at all. I think shes on the fence bc shes playing both sides. If Jamie doesnt get out, she will be on his side still benefitting from the cship. If Jamie gets out, she will pretend she helped Britney while she did basically nothing. Shes shady. In the end I think she just want to keep her lavish life while Britney continues to be a prisoner for everyone else. If she cared, she would have done smt by now, smt to really help Britney to get out of this mess she helped Jamie to put her in. 

Let’s cut the ****, if she really cared she would have taken control and demanded to be in charge. Yet she followed and did NOT protect her daughter. Even in her interview she says they did what they had to do at that time... Speak up, Momma Spears. We are waiting. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

Let’s cut the ****, if she really cared she would have taken control and demanded to be in charge. Yet she followed and did NOT protect her daughter. Even in her interview she says they did what they had to do at that time... Speak up, Momma Spears. We are waiting. 

Shes a ******* pushover who would do anything for Jamie and money. She sided with Jamie watching him to plan the cship and then praised him as a conservator. She allowed him being abusive to Britney as a child, as a teenager and as an adult when she knew he was abusive and they never got along. She then didnt do absolutely **** for 11 years and for 2 years havent done **** to really help Britney while she hangs out with Jamie. Dont expect her to speak to help Britney. Shes a coward who probably is very pro cship. She never defended Britney publicly even tho she saw people dragging Britney on the comments on every post, but the second a fan questioned JL's motives, she jumped to defend JL. She then blocked people who asked her why she never defended Britney this way. Shes not a good mother to Britney since she was a teenager tbh. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I think that Lynn is incredibly agreeable. This is my perception and I don’t know any of them... But I get the impression that Lynn is comfortable being led into decisions and into certain mindsets and she has trouble advocating for what she might believe deep down because of external factors. 

I by no means believe that she is sketchy or evil or not caring to Britney’s situation. I think that she has more insight than ever before, and I am choosing to believe that she is fighting for her daughter’s rights. 

I don’t think it’s productive to bash her mom when we’ve seen through court documents that she’s working to get Jamie out of his position as Britney’s conservator. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Last year she went to LA with JL and didnt even visit Britney. 

She agreed with Jamie to put Britney under the cship, she watched him and Loucifer plan the cship and called it an impossible dream on her book. She praised Jamie as Britney's conservator saying she needed someone tougher. She sat silent and did nothing for eleven years and only started "doing" smt after the FreeBritney movement. And two years later, I still dont see anything major she did that changed Britneys case for the better tbh. A couple of months ago she was seen with Jamie as a normal happy family. She gets money from the cship, she always followed Lou on instagram. She is always with Bryan and JL. I think shes really pro cship. She seems on the fence for a reason now. I think If shes ok with Jamie getting out is probably for Britney to get back at work. Lynne saying she wants Britney to see brighter days wont make a difference to Britneys case. I think If she was against the cship, she already would have done smt. Sadly her family are shady and in the end they side with Jamie or where the money is. Lynne has been neglecting Britney she was 15. 

I remember that lady on the doc saying that Lynne would do anything to make Britney a star for the family's sake. Shes a stage mom and when the money started coming, she was more worried about JL and louisiana. Many people said Britney was lonely on the road in her heydays. Not to mention she sided with Kevin to force Britney to go to rehab, what made Britney to not speak to her for 7 months. Some months later Britney lost her rights. Sadly I dont think Lynne can be trusted as well. I dont think shes evil like Jamie, but I also dont think shes losing sleep bc of Britneys situation. 

She isn’t better than Jamie for me..  if she realises how bad britney feel under Jamie c-ship she is worse than..

• Like 3
1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

She isn’t better than Jamie for me..  if she realises how bad britney feel under Jamie c-ship she is worse than..

Exactly, she wrote on her book how they never got along and agreed with him going behind Britneys back to take her rights away? Then she praised him for being tougher (she said Britney needed this!!) and Sat and did absolutely nothing for 11 years. I bet that if Britney complained about him, she would say he loved her!!! :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Some months ago she was seen hanging out with him many times on Junos insta and she still gets money from the cship. I dont understand why many fans think shes just a mama bear that is fighting for Britney... If only :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: she basically sided with Jamie all this time but for some reason she gets a pass from fans 

i remember when they posted about the 'me time' and she was faking on Facebook as if everything was fine. She knew her daughter was sent against her will to a 1 star mental facility and she didnt do anything to help her ffs. 

• Like 3

I always hate videos of paparazzi following celebrities it always makes me uneasy. Lynne looks uncomfortable with a camera being stuck in her face as would most people.

That being said I just don’t know how I feel about Lynne. I always think her and Britney had a great bond but then I can’t understand why Britney is in this mess and Lynne has did nothing to help.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

You really dont trust ANYONE thats close to Britney  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: