Lynne dodges questions about her L.A. visit to see Britney

ChromaticaGlory

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eonline.com/amp/news/1239617/britney-spears-mom-lynne-dodges-questions-about-singer-after-los-angeles-visit

On Thursday, Feb. 18, Britney Spears' mom was spotted at LAX airport where she quickly found herself approached by paparazzi. When asked how her eldest daughter is doing, the Through the Storm author chose to stay quiet and keep on moving.

"She never talks," an eyewitness shared with E! News. "She is very kind and very polite. She looked and nodded when asked how Britney was doing." 

As for what brought Lynne into town, a separate family source revealed to E! News exclusively that Britney's mom has been in Los Angeles for the last couple of weeks. In fact, Lynne frequently makes time to visit the music superstar.

"She comes out every few months and spends a good amount of time with Britney," the source explained. "When she isn't here, they talk all the time. Lynne wants to help Britney and make sure she has the freedom that she deserves."

rs_634x1024-210218102009-634-Lynne-Spear

rs_634x1024-210218102008-634-Lynne-Spear

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this is true and Brit and Lynn over come their differences. At least it is her mother. And Brit is not so lonely as I thought and has someone close to her. I hope that Lynn is really on Brit´s side. She was one of the people who lead her into c-ship. Hopefully, it was just because Lynn is naive and trusts the wrong people and thought that she helped Britney with it. But I still don´t understand why she did not take pregnant Jamie Lynn, Brit, and the baby's home to Kentwood. So she could have an eye on them and help both daughters. And Brit would be far away from LA, the paparazzi, the loneliness.

3 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The fact that she stayed with Brit an entire week after court warms my heart. She usually leaves right away, I personally wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I was separated from my daughter who was surrounded & controlled by so many evil, dangerous people

Last year she went to LA with JL and didnt even visit Britney. 

She agreed with Jamie to put Britney under the cship, she watched him and Loucifer plan the cship and called it an impossible dream on her book. She praised Jamie as Britney's conservator saying she needed someone tougher. She sat silent and did nothing for eleven years and only started "doing" smt after the FreeBritney movement. And two years later, I still dont see anything major she did that changed Britneys case for the better tbh. A couple of months ago she was seen with Jamie as a normal happy family. She gets money from the cship, she always followed Lou on instagram. She is always with Bryan and JL. I think shes really pro cship. She seems on the fence for a reason now. I think If shes ok with Jamie getting out is probably for Britney to get back at work. Lynne saying she wants Britney to see brighter days wont make a difference to Britneys case. I think If she was against the cship, she already would have done smt. Sadly her family are shady and in the end they side with Jamie or where the money is. Lynne has been neglecting Britney she was 15. 

I remember that lady on the doc saying that Lynne would do anything to make Britney a star for the family's sake. Shes a stage mom and when the money started coming, she was more worried about JL and louisiana. Many people said Britney was lonely on the road in her heydays. Not to mention she sided with Kevin to force Britney to go to rehab, what made Britney to not speak to her for 7 months. Some months later Britney lost her rights. Sadly I dont think Lynne can be trusted as well. I dont think shes evil like Jamie, but I also dont think shes losing sleep bc of Britneys situation. 

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Last year she went to LA with JL and didnt even visit Britney. 

She agreed with Jamie to put Britney under the cship, she watched them plan and called the cship an impossible dream on her book. She praised Jamie as her conservator saying she needed someone tougher. She sat silent and did nothing for eleven years and only started "doing" smt after the FreeBritney movement. And two years later, I still dont see anything major she did that changed Britneys case tbh. A couple of months ago she was seen with Jamie as a normal happy family. She gets money from the cship, she always followed Lou on instagram. She always is with Bryan and JL. I think shes really pro cship. She seems on the fence for a reason now. I think If shes ok with Jamie getting out is probably to Britney to get back at work. Lynne saying she wants Britney to see brighter days wont make a difference in Britneys case. I think If she was against the cship, she already would have done smt. Sadly her family are shady and in the end they side with Jamie or where the money is. Lynne has been neglecting Britney she was 15. 

I remember that lady on the doc saying that Lynne would do anything to make Britney a star for the family's sake. Shes a stage mom and when the money started coming, she was more worried about JL and louisiana. Many people said Britney was lonely on the road in her heydays. Not to mention she sided with Kevin to force Britney to go to rehab, what made Britney to not speak to her for 7 months. Some months later Britney lost her rights. Sadly I dont think Lynne can be trusted as well. I dont think shes evil like Jamie, but I also dont think shes losing sleep bc of Britneys situation. 

We cannot say that they didn't visit her! Just because they didn't post on social media it doesn't mean they didn't see her

Archived