Lynne dodges questions about her L.A. visit to see Britney

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy to hear she's spending time with Britney 🙏 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eonline.com/amp/news/1239617/britney-spears-mom-lynne-dodges-questions-about-singer-after-los-angeles-visit On Thursday, Feb. 18, Britney Spears' mom was spotted

Britney's mom looks gorgeous, she doesn't age at all, amazing.

I hope this is true and Brit and Lynn over come their differences. At least it is her mother. And Brit is not so lonely as I thought and has someone close to her. I hope that Lynn is really on Brit´s side. She was one of the people who lead her into c-ship. Hopefully, it was just because Lynn is naive and trusts the wrong people and thought that she helped Britney with it. But I still don´t understand why she did not take pregnant Jamie Lynn, Brit, and the baby's home to Kentwood. So she could have an eye on them and help both daughters. And Brit would be far away from LA, the paparazzi, the loneliness.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Honestly, there is no justification for Lynne, all this happened under her silent complicity. It's good that she now wants to help, but taking into account that all these years she didn’t say anything, didn’t fight for her daughter ... so now it makes me question her intentions ...

• Love 6
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Last year she went to LA with JL and didnt even visit Britney. 

She agreed with Jamie to put Britney under the cship, she watched them plan and called the cship an impossible dream on her book. She praised Jamie as her conservator saying she needed someone tougher. She sat silent and did nothing for eleven years and only started "doing" smt after the FreeBritney movement. And two years later, I still dont see anything major she did that changed Britneys case tbh. A couple of months ago she was seen with Jamie as a normal happy family. She gets money from the cship, she always followed Lou on instagram. She always is with Bryan and JL. I think shes really pro cship. She seems on the fence for a reason now. I think If shes ok with Jamie getting out is probably to Britney to get back at work. Lynne saying she wants Britney to see brighter days wont make a difference in Britneys case. I think If she was against the cship, she already would have done smt. Sadly her family are shady and in the end they side with Jamie or where the money is. Lynne has been neglecting Britney she was 15. 

I remember that lady on the doc saying that Lynne would do anything to make Britney a star for the family's sake. Shes a stage mom and when the money started coming, she was more worried about JL and louisiana. Many people said Britney was lonely on the road in her heydays. Not to mention she sided with Kevin to force Britney to go to rehab, what made Britney to not speak to her for 7 months. Some months later Britney lost her rights. Sadly I dont think Lynne can be trusted as well. I dont think shes evil like Jamie, but I also dont think shes losing sleep bc of Britneys situation. 

We cannot say that they didn't visit her! Just because they didn't post on social media it doesn't mean they didn't see her

• Love 2
  • Like 4