HD Throwback: Boys live from Macy's 4th of July celebration (Buffalo NY)

Britney recorded the performance for Boys (The Co-Ed Remix) with Pharrell at the Dream Within a Dream Tour date in Buffalo NY. This was broadcasted for Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular.

The performance is HOT and the TV rip was restored with AI by our staff member @itzjake***** 

• Love 8
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney recorded the performance for Boys (The Co-Ed Remix) with Pharrell at the Dream Within a Dream Tour date in Buffalo NY. This was broadcasted for Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular. T

One of the best performances from a popstar EVER

fkn HOT. Watched it when I saw it on youtube and I've watched that dance break at least 5 times. Clean as fk

OMG ON FIRE!

the hair flips, the choreo, the mid drift, the pants! 

it's hard to believe there was once a time when a pop star was providing amazing/high quality/entertaining/ breathtaking/showstopping performances on a regular basis. 

• Love 3
On 2/19/2021 at 7:28 PM, femmepop said:

OMG ON FIRE!

the hair flips, the choreo, the mid drift, the pants! 

it's hard to believe there was once a time when a pop star was providing amazing/high quality/entertaining/ breathtaking/showstopping performances on a regular basis. 

she was on fire, one of my fave DWAD performances tbh

• Love 2