Compilation Albums/Forgotten Singles

FeedTheStans

10 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

But not in Europe, expect for UK. Do some research .It was never a single in Germany for example.

wait what ? In France it was released physically, you could buy the single in stores and the music video was played on TV. She even came for promotion and performed it for the opening of new second part of the Disneyland Paris parc.

We even have different videos in Europe and the US. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

No.As far as I now just in the UK,Australia (as their second single from the album)  and the  US.( as the third single from the album)They not even played it at the music channels back then in the most country's.

Britney Album singles:

Worldwide release:

I´m A Slave For You 

Not A Girl

Boys

French+ Japan:

Anticipating

I Love Rock ´N´ Roll ( I´m not sure,but I think the song was not released world wide,America missed it)

Philippines:

That´s Were You Take Me

Since when? I was always under the impression Overprotected got pushed as a worldwide single but with the US getting the Darkchild remix. Also I don’t think Anticipating was released in Japan? I Love Rock N Roll wasn’t released in the US and France. 

17 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

But not in Europe, expect for UK. Do some research .It was never a single in Germany for example.

LFMAO you are asking me to do research on Britney's discography? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I might be among some of the best Britney collectors ever (not to brag, but to drag :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:). Overprotected had about 4 commercial CD singles released in Europe, not including UK. 

For your reference:

1. my website: https://lovebugjeet.wixsite.com/britney-collection

2. discogs:  https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-Overprotected/master/29054

Don't talk to me about physical CDs. Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

14 hours ago, Isla said:

Since when? I was always under the impression Overprotected got pushed as a worldwide single but with the US getting the Darkchild remix. Also I don’t think Anticipating was released in Japan? I Love Rock N Roll wasn’t released in the US and France. 

He's delusional. Anticipating was only released in France, he's pretending to be an expert when he's obviously not. 

17 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

He's delusional. Anticipating was only released in France, he's pretending to be an expert when he's obviously not. 

Ddd I literally just checked Discogs and the song was only given a CD single release in France. No Japan at all. And Oveprotected was indeed a worldwide release judging by the fact it had CD singles issued in the US, Japan, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand and several European countries. Possibly more countries as well but those are the ones listed on Discogs.

29 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ddd I literally just checked Discogs and the song was only given a CD single release in France. No Japan at all. And Oveprotected was indeed a worldwide release judging by the fact it had CD singles issued in the US, Japan, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand and several European countries. Possibly more countries as well but those are the ones listed on Discogs.

Yeah, don't pay attention to goody-goodies. 

1 hour ago, runpiggierun said:

LFMAO you are asking me to do research on Britney's discography? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I might be among some of the best Britney collectors ever (not to brag, but to drag :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:). Overprotected had about 4 commercial CD singles released in Europe, not including UK. 

For your reference:

1. my website: https://lovebugjeet.wixsite.com/britney-collection

2. discogs:  https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-Overprotected/master/29054

Don't talk to me about physical CDs. Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

Why you´re acting like a *****?!:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:I think you´re around 20 years old? I personally experienced the Britney era so don´t be such a ... My generation did not grow up with streams and every book, music, and movie available 24/7. We had to go into the store to buy this stuff. We had just a short time limit to buy Maxi CDs. When the next single was out, you only could buy the previous single in used condition. And not every Britney single was sold everywhere. Overprotected was not a worldwide single release. You may have a huge collection, I don´t care for you, but you could buy everything at once. How will you know how difficult it once was? Your generation is pampered and disrespectful. Your parents should educate you better. Such a brat !!! I can really imagine how you treat people in real life and how you bulling them. A disgusting human being.

6 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Why you´re acting like a *****?!:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:I think you´re around 20 years old? I personally experienced the Britney era so don´t be such a ... My generation did not grow up with streams and every book, music, and movie available 24/7. We had to go into the store to buy this stuff. We had just a short time limit to buy Maxi CDs. When the next single was out, you only could buy the previous single in used condition. And not every Britney single was sold everywhere. Overprotected was not a worldwide single release. You may have a huge collection, I don´t care for you, but you could buy everything at once. How will you know how difficult it once was? Your generation is pampered and disrespectful. Your parents should educate you better. Such a brat !!! I can really imagine how you treat people in real life and how you bulling them. A disgusting human being.

Sorry, your whole debate is based on me being 20 years old, however, I'm in my 30s, and yes, I've started collecting those CDs since 2000, therefore, your point is invalid.

basketball wives goodbye GIF by VH1

Archived