Jonas Akerlund talks about working with Britney for the 'Hold It Against Me Music' Video

Slayer

5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

This guy is Satanist lol ofc there is deeper meaning. But he won't say it lol

If any religion is misunderstood is the church if satan,  it's not really worshipping the devil. and to be quite Frank, all other religions had a child molestation scandal or some big scandal.  

But,that church has remained scandal free, just misunderstood,  but no scandal that made people question are they evil. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If any religion is misunderstood is the church if satan,  it's not really worshipping the devil. and to be quite Frank, all other religions had a child molestation scandal or some big scandal.  

But,that church has remained scandal free, just misunderstood,  but no scandal that made people question are they evil. 

Season 3 Premiere GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

This is one of her most underrated videos and this interview was a great read. I loved Jonas's idea for the video, and he seems like the type of director who would really try to understand what kind of vision Britney wants to show and genuinely help her bring it out. Hopefully once she's liberated the two of them can work together again. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
27 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well I didn't say they were evil. But they do like their symbolism. And there is satanistic symbolism all over HIAM lol.

I have been researching occult,satanism and witchcraft for a long time.

It's so fascinating to me. A bloody shame no one in my city actually follows it/believes in it.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Well I didn't say they were evil. But they do like their symbolism. And there is satanistic symbolism all over HIAM lol.

I have been researching occult,satanism and witchcraft for a long time.

It's so fascinating to me. A bloody shame no one in my city actually follows it/believes in it.

Ok, I'm sorry, my bad. It just came off kinda you know. 

Everybody thinks we worship the devil but we don't..

Definitely one of my favorite Britney singles, and the video lives up to that.

I loved reading the interview, Jonas seems like a super nice guy. I honestly thought he was much more controlling over his work, but reading this you can tell that he served Britney in whatever she wanted to do.
I wish he had dugged deeper with those visuals though, I thought there was much more meaning behind them, but after reading about the process of making the video I understand his words, it was rushed and they pretty much gave its identity in the editing room.

About the body double... We all know they used one for the fighting scene of course, but who doubted it was her dancing?? That's crazy.

• Like 1