Ed Sheeran low-key teases new album

• Community Leader

Ed Sheeran celebrated his 30th birthday by teasing his forthcoming album, out some time in 2021.

One pandemic at a time please :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Lol jk - No. 6 Collaborations was one of my most-played albums in 2019.

Exhale, you down for new Ed?

ed-album.jpg.ff7b96c899201a36eb93c7e984db3970.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I low key moved on in like... 2014?! 

Same just like The Weeknd 

The double shade I can’t   At least Abel is hot, I can’t say the same about this Taylor-made singer! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Same just like The Weeknd :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

The double shade I can’t :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

At least Abel is hot, I can’t say the same about this Taylor-made singer! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+

I use to be so obsessed with his + and × album then it just wasn't my jam anymore. I tried really hard to like his new stuff and couldn't get into it. I'm hopeful because I really want to like it but I didn't like that one song he released a littler earlier this year

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I wouldn’t let any of them in my bed :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: unless they were gonna write me in their will :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

You’ve got a Barb waiting for you every nite on your thousand dollar sheets, sis. This alone is worth more than this fad. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

nicki-minaj-ariana-grande-bed-music-vide

• Haha 1