Delete Facebook is a trend on Twitter

Spicechinodiva

As of today, Australia can no longer share news on Facebook, and unfortunately they can't even get international news..

I don't know if breathe heavy will be hurt by this, but it's pretty bad. 

People have come out and said, this is going to hurt people.  

The government wanted Facebook to pay them for using their news organizations,  unfortunately the rule went into effect cos Facebook said no. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone under the age of 30 hasn’t used Facebook in 5 years. It’s for old people.. so this doesn’t really matter. 

I don’t even have it on my phone. I don’t think it will hurt anyone. It’s an app.

Btw why is there so much space before your message? It makes your post long.

• Super Mods

Im siding with Australia on this one. The only reason facebook is a multi billionaire business is due to unregulated tech laws of the countries. Now that they are being regulated, both FB and Google have the audacity to blackmail and condition countries to play according to the rules they've set. Disgusting. EU should be punishing and fining these ********* on every step, would love to see how they would behave if they started losing markets (considering they're already super weak in Asia). 

Besides, I havent used FB since 2010, and I doubt its any different for young Australians, and boomers need to chill with believing fake news anyway.

Archived