Forbes: Britney Spears’ Net Worth Revealed – And It’s Shockingly Low Compared To Her Pop Peers

• Exhale+
7 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Interesting. What about pre-conservatorship time? She was reported to have had 100 million. I don't see how she'd end up having 600 million, especially after the conservatorship was put in place when it had been reported before that her net worth was 100 million. And if she actually spent 60 million as it was reported in 2007, that'd she was left with 40 million only. How the heck do you go from 40 to 600 knowing her situation? 

There are a lot of expenses, you know? She may have made 600 million in her whole career but that's probably without costs and tax. I don't believe she's worth only 60 million but I don't believe it's 600 either. That's like 10 times more and let's be honest, it's not like she's been really popular and high-selling for the past 10 years. 

We can ask questions but in terms of numbers, we'd need some proof. So I don't know really. Just a thought. 

I completely understand where you're coming from, however get this: Britney's perfume line is worth nearly 2 billion USD, obviously not all of that money is hers, but a certain percentage is. Next to that, Britney still earns millions from her music; and has earned millions from her tours (circus, ff and residencies). Sum this all up and you can get a number of at least half a billion. Not to mention that she owns multiple real estate, plus, stars often own real estate that nobody even knows about (mansions and pent houses all over Europe and Asia) and Britney is no exception. One's net worth also includes one's real estate posessions as well :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Either way, as long as shes in the cship, we won't knoe any real numbers, but it is definitely much MUCH bigger than 100 or 200 million.

• Like 2
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's weird. Her residency grossed ~$35 million per year with very minimal budget for mega pop-star Her tour grosses $4.5 million in 3 shows in London, 7 years after she last visited there

In what ******* world does Britney earn less than Jessica Simpson

Posted Images

13 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

I ******* hope Bessemer is going to reveal every little James and Lou’s **** to the court and world. I am disgusted by reading this. Britney worked ******* hard only for her money to be used by other people.

She could have lived her life like the Kardashians - spoiling her kids with her hard earned money and what not but she cant. I’m sick to my stomach 

5 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I really hope Ingham is just waiting until after the investigation into her finances that he requested, to submit the paperwork to officially kick Jamie to the curb considering it hasn’t come yet, he’s gotta go!!

Hopefully, Bessemer's "audit" and Sam Income's "discovery process" will give us some answers, but I feel that we will get nothing.

• Like 1

WHERE. IS. HER. MONEY. 

This is criminal. I expect to see some hefty prison sentences at the end of this entire Free Britney debacle. There is NO way her net worth is $59 mill. It is quite literally impossible. The red flags have been going off for YEARS upon YEARS. I mean Forbes wrote an article about her networth back in 2017/18 right? I mean, where are the checks and balances? Why is this conservatorship still in place when all of these shady dealings hang in the balance? I simply do not understand :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: Britney’s been fighting this now in the courts for two years. TWO YEARS and after stating she is afraid of her father and after he abuses her kids He Is STILL IN CHARGE (well, half in charge now) of her estate. HOW

THIS IS CRIMINAL 

Freak Out Reaction GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

This is so weird, I don't understand... Except for these last couple of years in which she rightfully rebelled against her father and stop working, she actually hasn't stopped since she started as a kid. AND she's most definitely one of the biggest pop stars in the WORLD. AND she's got contracts with many brands on the side. So I never understood why the media keeps reporting $60 millions as her net worth. Some months ago I started thinking that Jamie was reporting such a low number to the conservatorship so he could get away with more money himself, but now I'm shocked that Forbes is using that same number as well. I hate this. She should be bathing in dollars. I know she doesn't care about money, she's not desperately ambitious like a Beyoncé or a Taylor, but still... 60 million dollars is change for these mega stars.

at the same time, if it's reported she's earning more, as in her actual income, maybe that would mean Kevin's monthly payment would have to increase too.

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Maybe if her father would stop haemorrhaging her money she’d have more. She is probably one of the richest but because she has such greedy people behind her it looks lower. She was one of the richest paid celebrities only a few years back.

She’s going to be broke by the end of this I hope the court proceedings hurry up before they’ve wiped her of all her money

• Like 1

I’m hoping there is a trust someone or other assets. If not, the people around her are bleeding her dry and it’s not right.

I will say that Britney is the only pop star who has her true wealth revealed because of her conservatorship. The other pop star wealth is just a guess. 

Kanye said he was billionaire and that was proven false and not close to that. 

• Love 1

bad girls club wtf GIF by Oxygen

These people want to play everyone like everyone is a fool. A good chunk has totally went to “lawyer” and “CONservator” fees plus child support and other “fee’s”.

Where’s the other chunk though:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

They have totally taken advantage of Britney and used her then cashed in. It’s infuriating :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

8 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

WHERE. IS. HER. MONEY. 

This is criminal. I expect to see some hefty prison sentences at the end of this entire Free Britney debacle. There is NO way her net worth is $59 mill. It is quite literally impossible. The red flags have been going off for YEARS upon YEARS. I mean Forbes wrote an article about her networth back in 2017/18 right? I mean, where are the checks and balances? Why is this conservatorship still in place when all of these shady dealings hang in the balance? I simply do not understand :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: Britney’s been fighting this now in the courts for two years. TWO YEARS and after stating she is afraid of her father and after he abuses her kids He Is STILL IN CHARGE (well, half in charge now) of her estate. HOW

THIS IS CRIMINAL 

Freak Out Reaction GIF

The fact that her estate is literally losing money under the hands of her father is absolutely heart breaking. They all need to be in jail. 

8 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Rihanna has more money then Beyonce?!:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: And Jen just have 150?!I thought it is over 400?And where is Madonna?

Rihanna I think is bc she has many brands that are successful. I think Forbes dont really know Madonna's and I also thought Jflop had a bigger fortune. 

• Like 1
Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

It’s crazy because before the documents came out that her net worth 60 million l, google had sitting at 215 million for a couple years I’m so confused as to where is her money.

It’s terrifying. I remember during the XFactor days it was definitely around the 150 million$ mark! Where. Is. Her. Money. 

• Love 1

As much as Jamie is a huge POS, her assets are kept hidden from public I’m sure. I agree with those saying about overseas accounts and trusts that are not reported in the conservatorship documents. I think this has less to do with keeping money from Britney than it does Keeping money from the IRS..