The #FreeBritney Movement and Men

FemmeFataleBrit

Okay I didn’t really know how to title this so I just came up with a very vague subject.

So a friend of mine (M) told me about how on sites like Reddit and stuff in which they have subreddits for pictures of hot celebrities and celebrity legs and stuff like that ... and he told me that every time Britney popped up in one of them ... all people did was comment free Britney and expressed their support for her.

I know this sounds super weird but the fact that this has reached so far that in thirst threads people still comment supportive words for her and especially from straight guys it’s a huge deal. 

It means the world to me that Britney now has so many people supporting her freedom.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last month when looking for "pottery tutorials" on twitter I accidentally found a guy obssesed with our fave who has a blog dedicated to her; he prints recent photos of her, from her insta or PoM and jerk on these pics and then post them online. There is hundreds of pages :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

m still digusted and it was so weird as a stan seeing the pics I know and love in this way. I had to share this with some fellow fans but I didn't know to do it.

This thread feels like the moment has come :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

5 minutes ago, Roger said:

Last month when looking for "pottery tutoriels" on twitter I accidentally found a of a guy obssesed with our fave who had a blog dedicated to her; he would print recent photos of her, from her insta or PoM and jerk on these pics and then post them online. There is hundreds of pages :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

m still digusted and it was so weird as a stan seeing the pics I know and love in this way. I had to share this with some fellow fans but I didn't know to do it.

This thread felt like the moment has come :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

OH MY GOODNESSS, I am intrigued though :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: do you remember the handle?

6 minutes ago, Roger said:

Last month when looking for "pottery tutoriels" on twitter I accidentally found a of a guy obssesed with our fave who had a blog dedicated to her; he would print recent photos of her, from her insta or PoM and jerk on these pics and then post them online. There is hundreds of pages :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

This thread felt like the moment has come :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

as if you were looking for POTTERY TUTORIALS and you got that :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Last month when looking for "pottery tutorials" on twitter I accidentally found a guy obssesed with our fave who has a blog dedicated to her; he prints recent photos of her, from her insta or PoM and jerk on these pics and then post them online. There is hundreds of pages :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

This thread feels like the moment has come :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Does he sell these photos? Asking for a friend :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Archived