Which is bigger in pop culture: Toxic Vs Bad Romance Vs BOMT Vs Pokerface

JP9101

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I was talking with a friend and he told me Bad Romance was bigger than Godxic and I got a little bit mad. 

Please rate them

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

3. Pokerface 

2. Toxic and Bad Romance :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

1. BOMT

Unfriend him. :jackk_alien:

1. BOMT 

2.  Toxic

3. Oops I did It again

4. Slave 4 U 

5. Crazy (You Drive Me) 

6. Invitation 

7. Man On The Moon 

8. If I'm Dancing

9. Me Against the Music 

10. Swimming in the stars

11. Mood Ring 

12. Lucky

13. Circus 

14. Womaniser 

15. How I roll 

16. Unusual You 

17. Slumber Party

1009. Bad Romance 

1011 Telephone ( Demo Feat. Britney) 

2119 Poker Face 

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Gaga is great in her own right but Britney’s impact with those two songs alone are massive. Toxic is covered every year and Baby is her iconic debut. Not that Toxic isn’t iconic lol. I LOVE Bad Romance though. That’s definitely heavy in all the right ways and a massive pop culture moment. All four songs are timeless, I will say that. 

2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Gaga is great in her own right but Britney’s impact with those two songs alone are massive. Toxic is covered every year and Baby is her iconic debut. Not that Toxic isn’t iconic lol. I LOVE Bad Romance though. That’s definitely heavy in all the right ways and a massive pop culture moment. All four songs are timeless, I will say that. 

I don't think Poker Face is that timeless though. By the time Bad Romance was out, Poker Face already sounded dated.

17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think Poker Face is that timeless though. By the time Bad Romance was out, Poker Face already sounded dated.

I personally think it’s a timeless electronic pop song. Something not timeless in my opinion would be anything by LMFAO. Poker face has that staccato techno sound that doesn’t age and the hook and chorus are very catchy. It’s an entire vibe.  

43 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’ve never thought of Gaga as a very impactful artist. She’s certainly talented and iconic, but you never see another artist and think, ‘Oh, they are inspired by Lady Gaga.’ 

Well except for Ava Max and I don’t even know what y’all see.

Gaga had huge impact,  she brought pop music back in the US, after several years of hip hop and rap, she brought pop back big time. 

The fame and the fame monster had a huge impact and she birthed the stan names when she dubbed her fans little monsters. I love Mariah Carey, but gaga made it official to nickname your fans. 

Mimi might have done it first, same when the spice girls called us Spicers, and acers was ace of base fans, but gaga made it acceptable. 

The others were ahead of it's time pre internet days. 

1 minute ago, Puppy said:

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:He’s gotta be kidding when Gaga grew up with BOMT and Toxic 

Like Gaga wouldn’t be a popstar if it weren’t for Britney, the monsters seem to forget she’s a Britney fan and would got to time square to see Britney on TRL. 

But, gaga was shady to Britney during the monster ball saying you won't see me lip sync, you paid money to see everything live,  the singing is live as well. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But, gaga was shady to Britney during the monster ball saying you won't see me lip sync, you paid money to see everything live,  the singing is live as well. 

If you think about it Britney contradicts herself a lot but Gaga’s shown love for Britney many times, she wouldn’t have bbq with them if she didn’t 

7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Gaga had huge impact,  she brought pop music back in the US, after several years of hip hop and rap, she brought pop back big time. 

The fame and the fame monster had a huge impact and she birthed the stan names when she dubbed her fans little monsters. I love Mariah Carey, but gaga made it official to nickname your fans. 

Mimi might have done it first, same when the spice girls called us Spicers, and acers was ace of base fans, but gaga made it acceptable. 

The others were ahead of it's time pre internet days. 

Gaga started in 2008. There were already several pop artists in the years before that such as all the Disney stars, Britney, Christina etc.

Archived