"Britney is not allowed to talk to staff" Is this true?

AjBritFan

This is a comment on Shallon Lesters latest video (The girl was calling Shannon out for being wrong and stated she worked for Britneys Dad). 

"I have signed a Non-Disclosure so I can't talk about my job (what I did and for how long, etc..) in detail unless I am asked in court (which I would love to). What I can say is that Britney is mentally fit as anyone could see on X-Factor and during her very long Vegas residency. Britney is not allowed to talk to staff but she does. Her phone can't make calls and she doesn't have internet not even at her house. All of her Instagram posts are a collection of old videos curated from her obsolete phone. The info on this video is incorrect, James did lose several times including 50% of the conservatorship control to Britney's lawyers, her sister Jamie Lynn and that woman Lou Taylor stepped down due to accusations of money laundry and money appropriation (accusations which they are going to try to prove to be false next month on the court)."

If it is true, Why would she not be allowed to talk to staff? I assume they mean her handlers? 

On another note, Anyone know about this guard pictured below? Do you think he was one of the good guys or another Jamie lackey? I remember seeing him in so many pictures and videos of Brit. I ask out of genuine curiosity and because I think he is so hot. 

1520131490727?e=1615420800&v=beta&t=khUK

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, that bodyguard. I forgot his name but he could split my head open like a watermelon with his thighs and I’d say thank you.

And I think it’s pretty obvious she’s not allowed to interact with her staff. I remember the rumors of her and Chase falling in love during Circus, and they had to threaten him to keep them apart. Which sounds pretty similar to what Sam is implying now.

6 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

As far as i read it is true, allegedley. I recall during X Factor there were some issues, and not only staff coult not talk to her, even Demi or Khloe Kardashian. Also Joe Jonas confirmed he was not allowed to talk to B when they toured together.

What a mess, I'm not surprised nobody she's worked with is talking. Whoever came accross her in the past 12 years was requested to sign ndas and to shut their mouth forever...:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

According to a lot of sources, it's true.

Recently, Some driver's daughter from 2008 claimed he was not allowed to talk with her, but Britney used to talk with him. She claimed Britney was so nice that she gave him a card when she knew it was his daughter's birthday. She said that when it was time to go back home, Britney used to ask him to drive around a little more to delay her coming back home. Who knows? 

Hmm I am skeptical, hardly any of her team from 2012 are still with her. Also, it's money laundering not money laundry...

There have been a tonne of britney anons on deuxmoi lately, most all say the same thing. Even one yesterday that she was the reason JLo and Ben affleck split up! And it said this is why Fe is no longer in the circle, because she can't say no to britney.

Lou taylor stepped down as her business manager, as in 'the zone', negotiating new residencies etc, but are we 100% she stepped down as her financial consort. Who was jamie going to use before Bessemer were requested? Someone was still filing her finances.

I asked the commenter if she was referring to her handlers and why they can't speak to her. She replied:

"no, I mean staff. Cleaners, chef, Gardner, driver, the boy's nannies..etc...staff are supposed to ignore her if she tried to talk to them, it's horrible. But many can't handle ignoring her so they give her attention and are fired because of it."

45 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

I asked the commenter if she was referring to her handlers and why they can't speak to her. She replied:

"no, I mean staff. Cleaners, chef, Gardner, driver, the boy's nannies..etc...staff are supposed to ignore her if she tried to talk to them, it's horrible. But many can't handle ignoring her so they give her attention and are fired because of it."

How sad is this, the reality she has to live in :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Iggy said something like this, even joe jonas did to.

There's a reason anybody who worked with her from the moment the conservatorship started in 2008 to now can't speak about anything..

All are under permanent NDAS, EVEN though Britney wanted them cancelled something tells me that's a little difficult to happen given it's something that can only happen if lou or jamie is no longer involved. 

Lou, might have stepped down, but that doesn't mean she isn't involved in some way as we learned when she basically created Britney brands for official merchandise.  So, she still profits off anything purchased,  like the calendar,  clothes at hot topic, website store purchases,  etc. I bet even the perfume as well. 

Whuch is why so many are created and are hard to find. 

2 hours ago, Sea flower said:

As far as i read it is true, allegedley. I recall during X Factor there were some issues, and not only staff coult not talk to her, even Demi or Khloe Kardashian. Also Joe Jonas confirmed he was not allowed to talk to B when they toured together.

Howie D was the supporting act in Latam and he could talk to her either

Archived