• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

learn gay history god.

#JusticeForBodyLanguage  

She's always stanning!  Stream her debut album!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, femmepop said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I can’t  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: at people that know her music, but I still love Heidi anyway :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Who is this? 

You really don't know someone who obviously collaborated with Britney in real life? like officially, like it totally happened and was meant to be one of the most influential pop songs in history? 

• Haha 3

Oh and don't forget that Lady Gaga broke into her house and stole her original lead single and got a copyright for the lyrics before Heidi knew it was gone...

When Heidi tried to come forward with what happened Lady Gaga had Perez Hilton beat the shyt out of her, which led to Heidi having to get reconstructive surgery.

See Lady Gaga's version has the missing RedOne and HEIDI! lyrics...

At least Heidi has found peace and healing through the hardships with the LordT...

• Haha 5
  • Exhale+
13 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Oh and don't forget that Lady Gaga broke into her house and stole her original lead single and got a copyright for the lyrics before Heidi knew it was gone...

When Heidi tried to come forward with what happened Lady Gaga had Perez Hilton beat the shyt out of her, which led to Heidi having to get reconstructive surgery.

See Lady Gaga's version has the missing RedOne and HEIDI! lyrics...

At least Heidi has found peace and healing through the hardships with the LordT...

Thank you,  I cant wait. 

The dragging of gaga has officially commenced. 

I tagged her, Perez and Heidi on Twitter with all the links to the songs,  and said the hills appearances and her plastic surgery makes sense. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.