Could JT help Britney to redeem himself?

Soso

I’m pretty sure he has a lot of ressources and he obviously watched the documentary. He knows her family very well, I can’t believe he doesn’t feel like he should do something to help her ? The grew up together, their moms were friends.:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:  If he’s really remorseful, than he should act on it. 
what do you think ?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can one redeem himself when nobody is buying his apology. 

Everybody looked back at the 2008 hall of fame induction of Madonna, where he said he might have dated a few Madonna wannabes and kissed a couple of them, and I should know.  

I never kissed Sean Penn, he was dissing Britney while referencing Britney grew up in a world that M made for her. He didn't have to say her name but everybody knew what he was referencing. 

He built his career on the downfalls of two women, Janet he never apologized, and many said reverse the roles he would be cancelled not hers, but in the end nobody defended Janet, so everybody is to blame. 

Janet even said Virgin stopped promoting her, it was that bad and that's a different story..

But, Nobody is buying it..

This is PR 101. 

8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

How can one redeem himself when nobody is buying his apology. 

Everybody looked back at the 2008 hall of fame induction of Madonna, where he said he might have dated a few Madonna wannabes and kissed a couple of them, and I should know.  

I never kissed Sean Penn, he was dissing Britney while referencing Britney grew up in a world that M made for her. He didn't have to say her name but everybody knew what he was referencing. 

He built his career on the downfalls of two women, Janet he never apologized, and many said reverse the roles he would be cancelled not hers, but in the end nobody defended Janet, so everybody is to blame. 

Janet even said Virgin stopped promoting her, it was that bad and that's a different story..

But, Nobody is buying it..

This is PR 101. 

Kylie Minogue tanked omg

JT help Britney? 

Public opinion has never been more in favor and sympathetic of Britney. JT’s role as villain in her story is the closest thing to relevance he’s had in years. The only headlines he’s grabbed aside is for how hard his Apple TV movie is flopping, or how he openly cheated on Jessica Biel (who is a lowkey American sweetheart). Not to mention all the backlash for how he handled the Janet situation. There’s literally nothing positive on his horizon (unless Trolls 5 comes out soon so he and timbaland can slay the ending credits)

What could Brit possibly stand to gain from this walking liability? He has literally nothing to offer. She honestly stands more to gain from scoring another Sabe veggie verse for B10’s lead single. 

Archived