Ivo Niehe responds to backlash over breats question toward Britney following "Framing Britney Spears"

SamanthaJadeFanGroup

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, abluebutterfly said:

Her management was not happy at all! He asked this question right before they were gonna wrap the interview up.. He did this on purpose, her management wanted to cut this out. He and production said no.. when he asked the question people backstage were freaking out. Britney herself had no clue he was gonna ask that question, she was taken aback. 

I mean can you blame her? I’m a guy but even I was taken back like what’s that got to do with anything other than your creepy pe** fetish :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, div said:

RAT. How can we spam him with hate? Does he have a social media page or is he too old for that? Maybe we can send hate mails? Everybodys doing emails even old rats

Oh come on, stop it. It's been 22 years. Just move on and ignore this guy. Fans like you really make me feel embarrassed. . :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

And the funny thing is that on Dutch TV the photographer who was present said that Ivo is lying. The whole team started to panic and asked him to cut the question from the airing, but they refused. Britney also told the Photographer: 'I can't believe a grown man asked me this question'. She was nice to do the shoot, but she decided to do it in the same outfit and just leave after a bit. She was supposed to do 2 shoots with him, but didnt finish it.

Also the guy said on National TV that Britney Spears is the nicest person and was a professional, but that Ivo Niehe is lying, because he was present and the question was not approved by her team.

Archived