Ivo Niehe responds to backlash over breats question toward Britney following "Framing Britney Spears"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"sir, do you regret asking questions to a 17 years old girl about her b00bs (and let me add : when she was just there to present her music cuz she's a singer) !!?" him : "Her management was more

So no accountability for the question what a mess! 

He didn't learn nothing  

If I were him, I would have said ok, you want to clear the air, well when I interview you, I will ask you do you want to clear the air about anything?  Then Britney herself could say yes, I would like to address this issue.  He said it in a creepy way and it is a creepy question no way around it.

Her management was not happy at all! He asked this question right before they were gonna wrap the interview up.. He did this on purpose, her management wanted to cut this out. He and production said no.. when he asked the question people backstage were freaking out. Britney herself had no clue he was gonna ask that question, she was taken aback. 

• Like 1

Wait, she was 17? This whole time I’ve been thinking she was 18. 

I was 17 a couple of years ago and if someone publicly asked my about my t!ts when there’s so much more to me (much much more to Britney) I’d be so embarrassed. Heck, even when I was asked  about my t!ts privately I was embarrassed. God how creepy.

• Like 2

"her management was more than happy" Was Britney happy?

If they wanted to talk about plastic surgery he could have asked "What do you think about plastic surgery" but he went with "let's talk about your breast" to a 17 year old, I mean...:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 4
  • Exhale+

Considering in Europe 16 is adult in some countries,  it's still wrong,  but Europe is vastly different and I think people from that day are used to having celebs backfire saying,  what the h is wrong with u?, I won't answer that question. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.