Netflix's rumored Britney documentary reportedly zeroing in on Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor

The fact that she keeps following ppl and liking stuff shows she’s doing her research. At this point I don’t believe it will be pro cship. Because once you do your research it gets impossible to somehow twist that information into something pro cship, unless you bend the truth beyond repair, but then you would end up with straight up crazy bs and I doubt someone who does true crime stuff would lower themselves to that level. 
tbh the only question is what info she’s allowed to actually use. But either way, I’m excited.

• Like 5
On 2/17/2021 at 4:08 AM, dfffff said:

This is also a matter that must be investigated :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

The whole thing is starting to seem so “Illuminati” to me.. they need to investigate fan theories since rebellion in my opinion.. if only the gp knew about the lyrics of that song.. and didn’t that producer die too?

• Like 2
13 hours ago, ubritney said:

Lets just hope because other sources reportedly claim it’s a pro c-ship doc... which would be bad. And a very, very bad look for the director AND Netflix. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

After Hulu’s hit, Netflix will be screwed if it’s pro conservatorship...not it’s too late to do it. If they care about their profit and image, it has to be pro Britney 

9 hours ago, Persona said:

I doubt someone who does true crime stuff would lower themselves to that level. 

That is my worry precisely. Given Netflix is focused on the numbers (views) and the director'expertise is on criminal cases, Im concerned they twist all of the information (true or not) into an ultra dramatic serial-killer representation, to the same level of those Investigation Discovery episodes. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: