Lou Taylor & Jamie Spears rush to sell Britney Spears' childhood home

Haburo

Yeah I dont believe there is anything wrong with that.. Remember last year in the beginning of lockdown when Britney travelled to Louisiana? Pretty clear to me they all said goodbye to the house in that video Jamie Lynn shared. So I dont believe its shady the house is being sold, but maybe the REASON is secret, and they have just told JL and Britney it's because he wants something smaller or whatever

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Yeah I dont believe there is anything wrong with that.. Remember last year in the beginning of lockdown when Britney travelled to Louisiana? Pretty clear to me they all said goodbye to the house in that video Jamie Lynn shared. So I dont believe its shady the house is being sold, but maybe the REASON is secret, and they have just told JL and Britney it's because he wants something smaller or whatever

Why is her address allegedly linked to the sale then? You don’t find that bizarre? 

9 hours ago, danny1994 said:

By the way, it makes you wonder why he’s selling the house in the first place. Is he having money problems? He got $130k per year from Britney, so he should be living a comfortable life and shouldn’t be in a rush to sell things off. That is unless he’s being reckless with the money he’s receiving 🤔 

He also made millions a year as "tour manager" of the FF tour and the POM residency.

He shouldn't be hurting for money.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

3 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Why is her address allegedly linked to the sale then? You don’t find that bizarre? 

Nope, not when it isn't that hard to find. She had officially been the manager for the entire spears family since 2007, I bet she even helps Lynne with stuff. If it was a secret, it would have been more hidden

• Like 1
On 2/16/2021 at 1:14 PM, Haburo said:

Just so people are aware, people usually liquidate assets before preparing to make a transfer of some kind. Liquidating assets means any $ you have that isn’t physically money in your bank account (like stocks&shares, real estate etc) get sold to turn it into money in your back account to make it easier to move around.

Yes my thoughts too: he needs the money for something and i guess so does lou? I doubt they’d sell so fast if they weren’t in some immediate need right? That is, you’d liquify assets either because you believe the value will drop and you can make more money now or you need the money...i dont know i hate these people... freebritney 

• Like 1
On 2/17/2021 at 8:59 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

He also made millions a year as "tour manager" of the FF tour and the POM residency.

He shouldn't be hurting for money.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

Yes but he has a history of being bad with money... soooo just sayin it is possible 

• Like 1
On 2/16/2021 at 7:10 PM, kleinbritney said:

they remove traces of their abuse

Yes, but what has the house to do with it? I mean there is no dead body in the ground somewhere. This is strange. What do they hide? It is just a house. Jamie could have had such a mansion as Lynn, but he refused and stayed in the family home. Where does he live now?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Who knows. Maybe Lou told him the house is full of demons, like in Amityville and he should  gets rid of it soon as possible. She talked a lot of stuff like that.:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Haha 1
On 2/16/2021 at 7:29 PM, jordeezy said:

I had a friend from Kentwood when I was a kid (was actually a worker at a Summer camp I went to) who knew the family. Now, this was wayyy back in 2001, but he said even back then the family was weird about money. He said they were never as poor as the Hollywood story makes out. Britney and Lynne were gone a lot but Jamie, JL and Bryan were back home and lived pretty normal lives at that time. He said that it was rare to see Britney around town. To hear Fe talk about it, Britney was always home and in church and stuff but from the guy I knew, Britney rarely was at church. 

When Brit was in New York, Lynn was pregnant with Jamie Lynn.So, after she gave birth,she was with Brit and Jamie Lynn.Brian and Jamie lived a normal life back home.This is true,never said anyone anything else.But Jamie Lynn was not with them,she was a baby. When Brit had her breakthrough, Lynn was more at home,because JL was a toddler and Lynn was working too. That´s why Fe jumped in to have an eye on Britney.

Of cause was the family not poor anymore back in 2001. That was Britney´s peak.At that time she already bought flats,cars, and houses for her family and paid their bills and debts. Brit even had her own plane with 18!

But yes,I do believe that the Spears family was poor before Brit became a world star. Why should even Brit herself lie about it? When she was in Orlando to shoot the Micky Mouse club, they had to lend money to fly back home to attend the funeral of her grandmother. Maybe they were just poor because they could not be dealing with money but earn enough.I do not deny this. But the result is the same.

Brit herself said at the beginning of her career that she did not has the time to go to church so often anymore. But I think she was a lot there when she was at home before her breakthrough. She grew up in the bible belt, in a very religious town. People would be furious bout you when you would not go to church I can imagine.

• Like 2
On 2/17/2021 at 2:33 AM, BritneyLVR said:

Why is she involved in everything!!!!!

This is what Stalkers do.:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: They take over your whole life. To be honest I´m for the death penalty for Stalking in cases like Britney´s. They should Stalker handle in court like *******, rapists, the child abuser. Yesterday I've watched Shutter Island. Why can we have something in real life and put all of the evil people on an island?!:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

On 2/16/2021 at 7:36 PM, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Interesting info. Maybe it has to do with Jamie's alcoholism and poor money management or something. And I think Britney was the family provider from early on. All these beauty pageants and talent shows always have good money prizes for the winners. So maybe they bought the house with that money, but the parents would have been poor if not for Britney, so she had to stay away and work a lot

This was what I was wondering too. What happened with the money from the competitions she won? I always thought they took the money for Britney´s dancing, singing, gymnastic lessons? And the trip to the place of broadcast cost a lot of money too.Oh, and her costumes! And Brit and Brian went to a private school.