Lou Taylor & Jamie Spears rush to sell Britney Spears' childhood home

Haburo

5 minutes ago, Haburo said:

Just so people are aware, people usually liquidate assets before preparing to make a transfer of some kind. Liquidating assets means any $ you have that isn’t physically money in your bank account (like sticks&shares, real estate etc) get sold to turn it into money in your back account to make it easier to move around.

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: So where is he living now? Do you know?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yeah that's what came to my mind too. And the whole lil family is still so poor they have to leech off of the only talented & succesful person in the family who has been supporting them financially since like 25 years ago anyways

I had a friend from Kentwood when I was a kid (was actually a worker at a Summer camp I went to) who knew the family. Now, this was wayyy back in 2001, but he said even back then the family was weird about money. He said they were never as poor as the Hollywood story makes out. Britney and Lynne were gone a lot but Jamie, JL and Bryan were back home and lived pretty normal lives at that time. He said that it was rare to see Britney around town. To hear Fe talk about it, Britney was always home and in church and stuff but from the guy I knew, Britney rarely was at church. 

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

You know, for them to have been so "poor", that was a really nice house (for a small town Southern family, anyway). 

If the house is worth 300 000$, now in 2021, they probably bought it less than 50 000 back in the 80’s.