Lou Taylor & Jamie Spears rush to sell Britney Spears' childhood home

Haburo

21 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

was die sind ernsthaft nach louisiana um ihn zu interviewen? :D

Lol und dann stürmte jemand aus dem Haus und sagte, sie sollten sich verpissen und dann flogen sie auch schon wieder nach Hause. Sie hätten die komplette bucklige Verwandtschaft besuchen können, die alle dort leben, aber sie wollten nur Jamie. Er hätte sicher erzählt wie lieb und führsorglich er sich um  Britney kümmert. RTL hat noch nie Empathie für Britney gezeigt. Nicht mal jetzt wo die ganze Welt um Britney weint.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Lol und dann stürmte jemand aus dem Haus und sagte, sie sollten sich verpissen und dann flogen sie auch schon wieder nach Hause. Sie hätten die komplette bucklige Verwandtschaft besuchen können, die alle dort leben, aber sie wollten nur Jamie. Er hätte sicher erzählt wie lieb und führsorglich er sich um  Britney kümmert. RTL hat noch nie Empathie für Britney gezeigt. Nicht mal jetzt wo die ganze Welt um Britney weint.

Nun ja..... RTL halt 😁 Ich bin nach wie vor happy, dass überhaupt über Sie berichtet wird, aber die waren ja noch nie für gutes TV bekannt xD 

On 2/16/2021 at 10:12 PM, kleinbritney said:

:)

I’ve been all over this for months. The deed was in Lynnes name for a while and she signed it over to Jamie. Something very very fishy is going on and i have a feeling the buyer is turning this into some kind of museum for them to profit from. The buyer needs to be looked into bc i can promise you they have their hands in it. 

By the way, it makes you wonder why he’s selling the house in the first place. Is he having money problems? He got $130k per year from Britney, so he should be living a comfortable life and shouldn’t be in a rush to sell things off. That is unless he’s being reckless with the money he’s receiving 🤔 

11 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I had a friend from Kentwood when I was a kid (was actually a worker at a Summer camp I went to) who knew the family. Now, this was wayyy back in 2001, but he said even back then the family was weird about money. He said they were never as poor as the Hollywood story makes out. Britney and Lynne were gone a lot but Jamie, JL and Bryan were back home and lived pretty normal lives at that time. He said that it was rare to see Britney around town. To hear Fe talk about it, Britney was always home and in church and stuff but from the guy I knew, Britney rarely was at church. 

Umm she’s probably talking about when before Britney was even famous. So Britney probably went to church when she was a child. She never said in the documentary that Britney went to church all the time when she was famous. She also never said Britney was always around the town. She mentioned that Britney gave money out in the town at Christmas just as she was on the rise to fame. Fe wouldn’t lie, you guys look into things way too much and act like you know Britney more than an assistant who was close and travelled with Britney. I think She was with her for nearly 10 years and known her since she was 5. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Haburo said:

Tristar mentioned because they were the occupants registered tax address. If you look at the property tax history it's been that way for years.

He was still living there until last year.

13 hours ago, rennen said:

Hasn't it been on and off the market for years? 

No, it only came up last year.

• Like 2