Jesy from Little Mix teases Solo Music!

Slayer

25 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I don’t understand why people find it contradictory.

Her mental health is in another place when she’s working in a girl group. She was a part of Little Mix, but Little Mix is not the only thing she’s about. She’s an artist of her own, and she loves music. 

She auditioned for X Factor by herself. It’s clear she loves music / performing. Why do y’all expect her to disappear forever just because she doesn’t wanna be in a girl group anymore.

I’d fully support her first song because I like to see a woman succeed and conquer her mental health issues.

It’s like judging someone for eating fish and chips because they don’t like the raw fish in sushi.

20 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Also, just because it’s premeditated doesn’t mean her mental health issues aren’t real.

You think she’d blindside the girls and the management last minute after working 9 years together? She’s not Canola, and these girls support each other.

of course they’ve talked About it and planned it before the world knows.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

What do you mean they've run out of ideas?

Their last single went to Number 1 and Confetti was the best selling album in the first week by a British Act!

They've been killing it and many people think Confetti is their last album!

I do agree that they should have a break as they've been working literally non-stop but i'd hope they'd always come back together every few years or just take longer in-between albums!

Sweet Melody only went to no1 because Jesy left, it was first released weeks before and only went to no1 after she left

i dunno, i liked a few songs off Confetti but i thought a lot of the songs sounded very samey and nothing special, apart from Gloves Up and A Mess. to me, there werent many standout songs  

4 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

yeh, tbh i love LM and ive got tickets to see them next year. But a part of me does think theyve done amazing lasting 10 years, i do think its maybe time for them to go on a hiatus for a few years. they have seemed to run out of ideas tbh, i do think their next album will be the last

Yeah I been feeling the same! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block