Jesy from Little Mix teases Solo Music!

Slayer

Jesy left Little Mix a few months ago and now seems to have posted a photo in what appears to be a recording studio.

She posted the below photo with the caption 'Let’s go 🎶🎵🎶' 2 hours ago and now she's posted a photo in what appears to be a recording studio.

I've checked her instagram comments and she's been liking comments about solo music!

She’s recently followed two producers who have previously worked with Little Mix (Touch, Motivate, Joan of Arc)

'Jesy' is currently trending at Number 2 on Twitter!

Thoughts? are you here for it?

EuXITqQXEAQR1Po?format=jpg&name=large

unnamed-4.jpg.95138ab8ced6b185a196d0e22535bda1.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

This was going to happen.

But, remember she didn't say she was going to quit Music,  just that being in a girl group and the pressures of it was too much for her. 

I feel she will be like Zayn in my opinion,  release music and achieve a cult following.

I don't see her being like wanting to tour and promote,  that's what she had the problem with, was constant working. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I'm so shocked at this, I expected this at some point in the future but not 2 months after leaving :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

She is getting a lot of hate on Twitter, people still are not learning I guess.

She did say in her note that she was leaving because of the pressure of being in a girl group and not that she was quitting music but even as a stan i'm taken a back.

I'll always support her though <3

I definitely see her as a 'Zayn' that barely promotes as that is something she absolutely hated about Little Mix - the non stop promotion.

• Like 4

Good for her! I mean, she never said she was done with the music industry period did she? We don't know what the exact reason behind her depature was, but I'm sure she was open with the rest of the girls, after all they spent soooooo much time together and they must've known which aspects of their music career were the ones that were hurting her, so if she can continue her own path on her own terms I don't think they're gonna be mad about it :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

Good for her! I mean, she never said she was done with the music industry period did she? We don't know what the exact reason behind her depature was, but I'm sure she was open with the rest of the girls, after all they spent soooooo much time together and they must've known which aspects of their music career were the ones that were hurting her, so if she can continue her own path on her own terms I don't think they're gonna be mad about it :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

I agree!

Her main issue was always being compared to the other girls, she even said before the pressure would be less on her if she was a solo artist!

I'm really in shock, I may be naive but I didn't expect this so soon!

I will always support her, so excited for what she's got planned!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I agree!

Her main issue was always being compared to the other girls, she even said before the pressure would be less on her if she was a solo artist!

I'm really in shock, I may be naive but I didn't expect this so soon!

I will always support her, so excited for what she's got planned!

I think she may be in for a rude awakening. Yes she was compared to her bandmates but as a solo artist she will be compared to every other female in the game. And it's no longer a thing where she can share the media criticism with three other girls, but it'll fall just on her. I would think that would create even more pressure. 

If she truly just wanted to make her own music, I wish she would've been upfront about it. But I think she needs to clarify her intents. Is she just making music to be therapeutic and has no plans to release it? Is she planning on putting a debut album out? Do we even know if she has signed a solo deal with a label?

There's just too many what ifs in my mind right now :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 3
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I think she may be in for a rude awakening. Yes she was compared to her bandmates but as a solo artist she will be compared to every other female in the game. And it's no longer a thing where she can share the media criticism with three other girls, but it'll fall just on her. I would think that would create even more pressure. 

If she truly just wanted to make her own music, I wish she would've been upfront about it. But I think she needs to clarify her intents. Is she just making music to be therapeutic and has no plans to release it? Is she planning on putting a debut album out? Do we even know if she has signed a solo deal with a label?

There's just too many what ifs in my mind right now :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I do get your points honestly, I love Jesy so i'm going to continue to support her. I hope she's more open soon about it soon and why she actually left as this is quite quick.

I looked at her comments and she liked a comment that said 'ARE WE GETTING JN1' - so i'm pretty sure a debut album is coming!

• Like 1

I'm so confused right now. She didn't say she wanted to quit music for good, however, I just did not expect her to create new tunes this soon. It's just like two months after her departure.

Moreover, I believe that she might under pressure even when solo. You know, she may be compared to anyone in the industry. 

In addition, she hated the promotion. Dunno whether touring too (I remember her saying that she loves performing). Anyway, if she doesn't want to perform live, she can keep it (?). Don't get me twisted, I'll give her a stream or two, however, unless she releases a really great song, I don't want it.

She would became Zayn of Little Mix. I enjoyed some of his songs, unfortunately, I already forgot most of those because of no touring, no performances etc. I want live vocals, not some computer sounds. 

EDIT: After reconsideration, I'd just like to add that I am looking forward hearing her new tunes. That being said, I still want some live performances. That's it. Bless us with great tunes Ms. Jesminda.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Slayer said:

These sorts of comments are disgusting when we know she tried to end her life previously due to troll comments.

lol WHAT??? how was that a troll? she literally left the industry and thats what I was referring to? Maybe calling it "the heat" was a bit reductive but what a reach to call that comment disgusting. I don't think so. Not today. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MX3 said:

lol WHAT??? how was that a troll? she literally left the industry and thats what I was referring to? Maybe calling it "the heat" was a bit reductive but what a reach to call that comment disgusting. I don't think so. Not today. 

She said she hated the pressure of being in a girl group, not once did she say she was leaving the music industry.

I would've liked more honesty from her when she left the group. 

"I'm leaving the group to go solo." 

Rather than ""I find the constant pressure of being in a girl group and living up to expectations very hard."

Sis, there isn't going to be LESS pressure going solo, there'll be more. All eyes on you. Oh well, I'm down for a reunion tour in 2031. 

Edited by Godney'sSweetCheeks
Poor spelling
  • Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block