Rihanna's Savage x Fenty lingerie line valued at $1 billion, on track to become global leader by 2025

• Community Leader

Looks like we won't get R9 until 2025 ladies. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Savage x Fenty, Rih's lingerie line, was just valued at $1 billion and is on track to be the global lingerie leader by 2025. According to Forbes...

• SxF raised its $115 million Series B funding round
  • Posted revenue growth of more than 200% last year
  • Increased its active VIP member base by more than 150%
  • Rihanna’s stake is worth an estimated $375 million
  • Fenty Skin racked up sales of $30 million in less than four months on its e-store

She's a business BOSS. 

Thoughts on the queen of lingerie, Exhale? 

Related:

rih-fenty.jpg.b95abf981c6162ab2bcebb148d9b5730.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like we won't get R9 until 2025 ladies. Savage x Fenty, Rih's lingerie line, was just valued at $1 billion and is on track to be the global lingerie leader by 2025. According to Forbes...

our ears are finally safe 

From Wikipedia:   I celebrate a black woman coming from a poor and unhealthy childhood that now makes millions by being creative and inclusive! She used to sell clothes, and she still do

Posted Images

From Wikipedia:

She grew up in a three-bedroom bungalow in Bridgetown and sold clothes with her father in a stall on the street. Her childhood was deeply affected by her father's alcoholism and crack ******* addiction, which contributed to her parents' strained marriage. Rihanna's father used to physically abuse her mother, and Rihanna would try to get in between them to break up fights.

I celebrate a black woman coming from a poor and unhealthy childhood that now makes millions by being creative and inclusive!

She used to sell clothes, and she still does.

R9 can wait.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Community Leader
1 hour ago, MonAmour said:

And yall wonder why she would waste time doing music.. 

Tbh I understand. Sucks for fans but also she's making dat coint and she's enjoying being a businesswoman. Can't fault her. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Fair  ... but in 5 years or so when her Celebrity isn't as strong ... it wouldn't hurt to make some kind of presence eventually. Look at JLo. Her power and celebrity status blew up after she released On the Floor 10 years ago. She's only relevant now cause she continues to kill it and I would argue she hasn't made much of a strong impact in the scene since maybe Booty ... and that was 6 years ago. It's given her that steam.

• Love 1