Jump to content

Why are Christina & Madonna silent on #FreeBritney?


Recommended Posts

I love and respect both of these women but they’re totally self involved and in their own world :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I see Madonna eventually coming to her senses and saying something, but as of late, Madonna tends to hijack and take credit for things so she can F off in this case :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

I don’t care if Christina says anything. She tends to mention Britney when she needs buzz cos her own talent fizzles in that regard :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

 

  • Love 2
Link to post
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Madonna doesn’t actually care about her, she just used Britney for attention....Madonna has a habit of that.    Also Christina probably wants her to stay not working cause lord knows as soon as

Maybe they do support her but they’re doing it through other mediums and not just on social media. They could’ve reached out to her in other ways.   Honestly, I’m just most upset that Lady G

Can you imagine the day has come we ask why Christina doesn't talk about Britney. Who would have guessed this would happen ? 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

I think a lot of celebrities are focused on themselves. Christina is currently recording her Spanish album. I’m sure she wishes Britney well. 
 

Truth is most celebrities only get behind social justice (posts on socials) because it’s the popular thing to do these days. 

So we will get a statement when the album is released :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: liberad  a Britney, p*rras 

  • Haha 3
Link to post

I said this in another thread, but it makes sense that they're still quiet. If I were on their PR teams, I'd advise them to stay quiet as well. For now. Yes, we all know what's happening to Britney is wrong on so many levels but at the same time, us speaking out and potentially being wrong is fine. We're not, but still. Most of us in here don't have platforms that reach millions. Madonna or Christina or anybody else saying something and potentially being wrong comes with a heavier career weight. There is still a lot of transparency that's needed and I would bet a good deal of them likely haven't even done the research into Britney's conservatorship to speak on it.

Jumping on a movement like #BLM or #MeToo is different because it involves a lot of people and a lot of stories. #FreeBritney is primarily about one person. There's the larger issue with conservatorships in general but Britney's face is attached to this movement. You don't want to misspeak on something that's so singular and about a colleague. Fans have way more details and information because we're looking for it. Madonna and Christina are not doing the research we're doing lol I would imagine as more damning details get confirmed and become more public knowledge, you'll see more famous voices speak up.

  • Like 7
Link to post
1 hour ago, britneymegamix said:

How? What could she do in order to do that? 

She’s ******* Britney Spears that’s how! A legend and an icon and if she’s back in control, telling her story, and slaying it again she’d make a huge comeback....she’s already getting tons of public support. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, Turogue said:

When did Britney say that Madonna hates her??

Britney didn't say that. I didn't mean that lol. 

Madonna introduced Britney into Kabbalah and gave her several stuff because she wanted Britney to deal with her problems with the cult. Britney tried but she knew it was not her thing.

When Britney decided to quit Kabbalah, she announced it via her website with the iconic quote: "I no longer study Kabbalah. My baby is my religion."

After that, it was reported that Madonna was upset and really disappointed. It was reported all over the media back in the day. She didn't talk about Britney the same way ever again. She's a really strict person with the cult and that's fact.

  • Like 2
Link to post
11 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Britney didn't say that. I didn't mean that lol. 

Madonna introduced Britney into Kabbalah and gave her several stuff because she wanted Britney to deal with her problems with the cult. Britney tried but she knew it was not her thing.

When Britney decided to quit Kabbalah, she announced it via her website with the iconic quote: "I no longer study Kabbalah. My baby is my religion."

After that, it was reported that Madonna was upset and really disappointed. It was reported all over the media back in the day. She didn't talk about Britney the same way ever again. She's a really strict person with the cult and that's fact.

So you take everything the media says about someone as gospel. The fact that they worked together again would say something else but ok.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, Turogue said:

So you take everything the media says about someone as gospel. The fact that they worked together again would say something else but ok.

 

lolol

That was a 100% marketing move like everything in Britney's career related with Madonna. Britney's real idol was Janet but they wanted her to be marketed as 'the next Madonna'. But well, that's another story. 

I don't talke everything the media says as legit but, it was reported by good sources. Same sources which first reported Madonna was introducing Britney into the cult, and it was confirmed by Britney and Madona time after.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
18 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

lolol

That was a 100% marketing move like everything in Britney's career related with Madonna. Britney's real idol was Janet but they wanted her to be marketed as 'the next Madonna'. But well, that's another story. 

I don't talke everything the media says as legit but, it was reported by good sources. Same sources which first reported Madonna was introducing Britney into the cult, and it was confirmed by Britney and Madona time after.

Everyone knows that Britney looked up to both Janet and Madonna, to this day Britney speaks highly of Madonna. That's not another story that's just an idea that you have in your head but it's not the reality. How many times has Britney (or her team) posted clips of her dancing to Madonna? Has she ever posted one dancing to Janet. Who's lyrics did Britney sing in Crossroads? When Britney appeared at the Whitney Houston tribute show she said that she always idolised three women, Janet, Whitney AND Madonna.

Don't kid yourself, you don't know your facts.

And what good sources? Tmz? 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Everyone knows that Britney looked up to both Janet and Madonna, to this day Britney speaks highly of Madonna. That's not another story that's just an idea that you have in your head but it's not the reality. How many times has Britney (or her team) posted clips of her dancing to Madonna? Has she ever posted one dancing to Janet. Who's lyrics did Britney sing in Crossroads? When Britney appeared at the Whitney Houston tribute show she said that she always idolised three women, Janet, Whitney AND Madonna.

Don't kid yourself, you don't know your facts.

And what good sources? Tmz? 

Janet was her number one inspiration sweetheart, but it's ok.

Resultado de imagen de britney janet control

Not here to fight about something we lived in 2005-2006. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to post

It wasn’t that long ago that Christina mentioned in an interview about that she’s tried to reach out to Britney to see how she’s doing but that she’s impossible to get a hold of. I think she compared the security at her house to the national guard if I remember correctly. Maybe she won’t say anything publicly because they haven’t spoken at all in years and she doesn’t want to speak on something without Britney’s blessing of the matter. Considering all the negative press that usually surrounds them both. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
7 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Janet was her number one inspiration sweetheart, but it's ok.

Resultado de imagen de britney janet control

Not here to fight about something we lived in 2005-2006. 

Believe what you want to believe, doesn't mean it's true 😉

If anything she idolised both equally.

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Janet was her number one inspiration sweetheart, but it's ok.

Resultado de imagen de britney janet control

Not here to fight about something we lived in 2005-2006. 

Lol, not you again with saying Janet was her only real inspiration and 'Madonna was just a marketing strategy' just because you're a die-hard Janet fan (and obviously dislike Madonna). Its all in your head sweetie. She always have mentioned Janet AND Madonna equally as her idols and inspirations from day one since the start of her career back in 1998/1999.

 

Why do you care so much about who she idolised more?

 

 

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to post
4 hours ago, AreYouReady said:

Lol, not you again with saying Janet was her only real inspiration and 'Madonna was just a marketing strategy' just because you're a die-hard Janet fan (and obviously dislike Madonna). Its all in your head sweetie. She always have mentioned Janet AND Madonna equally as her idols and inspirations from day one since the start of her career back in 1998/1999.

 

Why do you care so much about who she idolised more?

 

 

What? I don't even stan Janet. LOLOL

Go and look for a better icon, thank u.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block