Why are Christina & Madonna silent on #FreeBritney?

fays1

10 hours ago, Rami said:

All I know is that when Britney is free, she will be so motivated to work and get creative again, In The Zone and Blackout will be nothing in comparison. And I bet all these stars know. 

Lol no.  Our fave wants to retire and have a normal life now, she couldnt care less about making music at this point, unfortunately.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Because they are 💩. I don’t think Madonna cared about Britney, she was probably jealous and competitive but handled it with collaboration as long as Britney was a “threat”. Christina has been such a d*** to Britney all along, this is probably something she dreamed about and prayed for would happen. shake it snake GIF by Nat Geo Wild

On 2/16/2021 at 8:02 AM, lustwecantcontrol said:

Madonna doesn’t actually care about her, she just used Britney for attention....Madonna has a habit of that. 

Also Christina probably wants her to stay not working cause lord knows as soon as she makes a comeback what little relevancy Christina has will be overshadowed/disappear. We probably won’t ever see Gaga, Beyoncé, Dua say anything about it either because they see Britney as a threat. 

Beyoncé loves Britney. Beyonce posted a picture of Britney as a baby on her birthday just three months ago. Beyoncé knows Britney granted her a larger platform when DC opened up for her in the late 90s when they were debuting. Britney has a history of referencing Beyoncé as a woman she looks up to, and has received Blu Ivey clothing from Beyoncé personally. Beyoncé also said she really loved Britney as a fan and liked Blackout when it was popular to insult her in 2007. Beyoncé and Britney stopped for one another backstage in 2011. Beyoncé went with Jay Z to Piece of Me in early 2014, when the show first was starting up. They might not be friends in the traditional sense, but I think they definitely support one another behind the scenes 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 2/16/2021 at 1:26 PM, fays1 said:

I really understand why celebrities close to Britney did not speak before, because they did not know the facts, and it looked like a conspiracy. But now with the documentary and how mainstream all this is, its weird that Christina Aguilera and Madonna are silent on this! How can someone as big as Ariana Grande support Free Britney, while celebrities close to Britney are silent or against her?free-xtina-madonna.jpg.855e1f6c42f3f088d330ce9ea4bd4d3e.jpg

So people say but I actually think that they should have reacted, not because of fans or the hashtag #freebritney, but just because of obvious reasons like it was insane that she lost her civil rights. Most of them have done worse things than to shave their heads (which is not even a bad thing). Many have physically abused paparazzis, committed crimes, indulged in heavy **** abuse for years, joined cults etc. It is like, the woman lost her right to vote and her everything, forget about “fans and the movement”, just the facts about a conservatorship in itself should have enraged them if they had any kind of humanist values. 

2 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Beyoncé loves Britney. Beyonce posted a picture of Britney as a baby on her birthday just three months ago. Beyoncé knows Britney granted her a larger platform when DC opened up for her in the late 90s when they were debuting. Britney has a history of referencing Beyoncé as a woman she looks up to, and has received Blu Ivey clothing from Beyoncé personally. Beyoncé also said she really loved Britney as a fan and liked Blackout when it was popular to insult her in 2007. Beyoncé and Britney stopped for one another backstage in 2011. Beyoncé went with Jay Z to Piece of Me in early 2014, when the show first was starting up. They might not be friends in the traditional sense, but I think they definitely support one another behind the scenes 

Beyoncé is a good person. Zoe Seldana, Avril Lavigne, Craig Ferguson and Courtney Love as well. 

• Love 2

That or maybe when she wore a badge that read “I ****ed Britney Spears”. Or when she said Britney was “white trash” because she bought her own ring. 

On 2/20/2021 at 10:25 AM, jennyj said:

Because...
1. It doesn't benefit them; and
2. It would probably lead to a hypocritical backlash somehow with stuff they said or did in the past (i.e. when Xtina was on stage with JT and compared her to a blowup doll)

On 2/20/2021 at 3:51 AM, TakeYourHand said:

Xtina’s just mad people are still talking about Britney, and Madonna will speak out with a new song titled “Free Britney *****, LUV Madonna” with the hopes of reaching number one again. 

Hahaha! Exactly my thoughts. "Hey Britney, I am your friend take maaaa handddd Imma so awesome the world will call me queen again because I support you instead of being jealous of the youngsters."

Some people say they don't have to and I agree, "have to" is not the term. But since they have been so intertwined with her (willingly so, because, as far as I remember, Christina for instance, never hesitated to even claim she kissed Britney in clubs and be like, we are cool but she doesn't sing like me, you guys, I should be the popular one dammit! And Madonna milked her "friendship" when Britney was the shiny new toy of the industry. )  so no, they definitely don't have to, but the fact that they choose not to, speaks volumes about their character.