Billy B tells ET that he speaks to Britney DAILY by text or phone

godneyjspears

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we stop giving this man attention? It’s creepy as hell. If you were speaking to her she would probably want it kept private. She has SAM why would she need to talk to an old make up artist? so odd. Why do you think he hasn’t been included in any documentarys? because Britney would find out what a delusional man he is. 

At this point there are two conclusions to that story :

1 : He is right and that's really cool for him, he becomes one of the most reliable source and everybody should apologize. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

... Or.. 

2 : He lied and Britney publicly ask him to shut up and that would be the most epic "embarassing moment" in History. Poor thing will be crusified and the fans will be dragging him left and right like tomorrow doesn't exist. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

I guess I could believe that he knows Britney and has spoken to her within the last year.

But I don’t understand why Britney would continue given that he tells us everything about his ‘conversations’ with her. 

Unless Britney talks to him only so he can spread the message without her getting in trouble for talking about conservatorship related stuff. 

But why would she choose a make-up artist?

WEL WHATEVER!

I honestly still believe him. You don't work with someone so much in the past and not know what they sound like and how they talk. He would have to be losing his mind to be getting catfish and not realize it. The only other conclusion for would be that maybe he has spoken to her a few times and just REALLY wants to support her and his lying and putting himself out there as bait to do so because he feels that passionately about it.... but I just don't think so. I don't believe Fe would be supporting his posts and the things he says if he wasn't. I think she would know if he was actually talking to britney. 

2 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Also claims it was not difficult for Britney to watch the documentary because she lived through it... definitely makes sense :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

This guy creeps me out lol :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Sure Jan, you’re also good at makeup. Let’s pretend you didn’t make Britney look like a hangover girl on X factor 

Archived